Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Finally found time today (after spending most of the day under a track spec Clio 172 LOL) to fit the steering wheel. Good job I'd been and bought an M12 Spline tool to undo the central bolt. Easy job, 15 mins tops.

IMG_7736_zpsd9a1433c.jpg

IMG_7739_zpsd1f20a69.jpg

A close up of the stitching. This guys work is amazing!!!

IMG_7740_zpsdb589fb6.jpg

I even found time to give the engine bay a quick clean..

IMG_7738_zps82ce4536.jpg

:whew:

Looks awesome! How much does something like that cost?

He quotes on individual basis Dan, depending on what you require doing. He can build thumb grips into the wheel like an R32 etc etc, different leathers, stitching options and such like.

I didn't see much change from £200 for the work so far, but it changes how the car feels and that's the aim.

He quotes on individual basis Dan, depending on what you require doing. He can build thumb grips into the wheel like an R32 etc etc, different leathers, stitching options and such like.

I didn't see much change from £200 for the work so far, but it changes how the car feels and that's the aim.

Not bad at all that considering he's done your steering wheel and your gear knob, has he got a website?

His name's Jack and the company's called Royal Steering Wheels, in Aylesbury.

Love the work done on your steering wheel and gear knob,you got any pics of the outside of your car? I'm down Stourbridge way for the Easter hols so will keep my eyes peeled for you

Fronts look a little dark?

I only tinted the rears bro, haha . the fronts dont have any tint on them. so still legal :)