Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Recent visit to dirty torque developments

0b250dfd.jpg

Am I right in saying the silver Fabia has had quite a lot of work done by Darkside, turbo, manifold?

Front splitter and seat sport strut brave fitted:

a42e1ecc.jpg

Awaiting a wash, polish and wax :):

0b1eed34.jpg

Yer it has :) it's the company car for DTD, he showed me a video of it and it doesnt half shift :D it's stripped at the moment as he's got big plans for It I believe :) the guy had a lot of knowledge and info on any route of modding I wanted to go down :) but after checking my turbo for me I decided not to upgrade until my turbo goes as its fine for the time being :/

Love this pic of mine taken by Mrs Pastyboy:

Fair play she does take very good pictures better than Cliff !

Weren't you happy with the picture you had from the track photographer then John ?

Karl

Fair play she does take very good pictures better than Cliff !

Weren't you happy with the picture you had from the track photographer then John ?

Karl

To be honest, i was quite happy with both the ones i bought but they are quite light, almost as though the colour ink was running low or something. In the scanned pic i posted above and in my thread, i've actually adjusted it a little to look darker.

Did you buy some from them?? What did you think??

Not my car, but photos of two rather tidy Furbies that park near me (and I'm envious lol!)

Largely original but v clean silver job

IMAG0393.jpgIMAG0394.jpg

There's a black one, with subtly darker grey paint on the alloys, red calipers and the new badge on the rear, wheel hubs etc.

IMAG0396.jpgIMAG0397.jpg

Posted them in what have you done today thread, but felt the urge to add them here too :rofl: . Just need to do the rest now.

8003411144_53d4de1b2c.jpg

8003410575_3ef9815ea7.jpg

Quite like the gloss black! Nice and subtle! That's one thing about the vrs dash, it's a bit bland! Did you primer and spray paint those bits?

MK1 Fabia VRS - Black Magic - KW Coilovers - 17" Spyders - Seat Splitter - Full Black Leather - Remap Soon

Quite like the gloss black! Nice and subtle! That's one thing about the vrs dash, it's a bit bland! Did you primer and spray paint those bits?

Aye, subtly cheers it up a bit.

Plastic primer, sprayed, Autoglym SRP then AG EGP :rofl: .

Also today, finished primering the other vent surrounds and dash insert for above headunit.

Edited by Iann-

Quick one of todays work, cooler mock up part 2 and the big mouth finally on. Not keen on the plate, think i need a sticker one if any one can recomend a site to buy from?

w8 performance - check Gee's sig and look at his mental build thread in octavia section.

To be honest, i was quite happy with both the ones i bought but they are quite light, almost as though the colour ink was running low or something. In the scanned pic i posted above and in my thread, i've actually adjusted it a little to look darker.

Did you buy some from them?? What did you think??

Sorry John only just noticed your reply. He took some great photos, but I had mine on CD can't fault them apart from the fact I wasn't smiling at the time LOL

CastleCombeSept2012-2.jpg

Sorry John only just noticed your reply. He took some great photos, but I had mine on CD can't fault them apart from the fact I wasn't smiling at the time LOL

CastleCombeSept2012-2.jpg

Hey Korban, your race blue dream machine looks a lot more at home here than it did off roading in the Elan valley!!

I will have the Fabia out at the next track day, it needs throttling instead of the short distance commute the missus does.