East Sussex Meet - Brighton 22nd April

Yeah, Feli brakes don't really do they? :wonder:

Ok Riverhead Harvester it is then. do you wanna car share to save fuel? Taylor is coming so 3rds will be cheap as chips............ :rofl:

Yeah sounds good mate. V6TDI what's the DX stereo? I have some Kenwood keys I used to remove Symphony stereos (fitted to Octys and Fabias) not sure if they'd work?

Jeeeeez 20 quid!?!?

McDonalds and Asda are free though so once everyone turns up we'll move on along the coast.

You only get 2 hours in ASDA and I think Mc'ds check on who's parked in the cp........

Ok guys n Gals...... Ive done some scouting today (and no not the dib dob type) The smugglers chippy is open on a sunday from 12 - 3pm, so we should be ok for that if we all agree thats where we want to go????? Car parking maybe another story though :( There are 3 car parks near to the chippy.... 1 right outside but only room for about 10 cars....... The one on the other side of the road, thats bigger but will be busy i would think, or the 3rd one which is up the road a bit to the east, would have thought there would be spaces in that one and i dont think we will need to keep a £20 note by to pay for it either! Anyways, I will give mine oct a run up and meet you at pease pottage on Sunday mornin! J5

Good research sir!

Why does the 'quote' button never work when I press it???

Chicken_eyebrow, the DX unit is the satnav screened HU which looks suspiciously similar to the old VW MFD1.

It's not a worry coz I'm sure they'll be cheap enough off ebay.  I was just being lazy :-)

Thanks

Gaz

i was considering driving to brighton tomorrow anyway! mainly because I want some chocolate that you cant normally buy here. long story :p

but if it's still on for 10.30 meet at pease pottage I might be game.

i was considering driving to brighton tomorrow anyway! mainly because I want some chocolate that you cant normally buy here. long story :p

but if it's still on for 10.30 meet at pease pottage I might be game.

Somebody's going to Monty's for nutcase truffles??

Best chocolate on the planet! :-)

Gaz

Edited by V6TDI

Thanks John and Gary good to meet you. I think we found a really nice spot for a meet there and a good fish and chip shop!

Plan to do it again late Summer maybe, we'll start off at Rottingdean then head East maybe towards Eastbourne if anyones up for that?

Here's some photos from Sunday:

Meeting at Pease Pottage

IMAG0477.jpg

Ignore the... ahem... interesting bumper!

IMAG0479.jpg

Yum fish n chips and pretty cheap too!

IMAG0481.jpg

Nice view!

IMAG0482.jpg

Looks like it was a good day sorry I missed it just got too much going on at the moment. If you're doing another for late summer, hopefully I'll be up for it in the storm. There'll be a spare seat available if you think your cahoonas are big enough :D

Looks like it was a good day sorry I missed it just got too much going on at the moment. If you're doing another for late summer, hopefully I'll be up for it in the storm. There'll be a spare seat available if you think your cahoonas are big enough :D

My belly's big enough! Does that count?

SHOTGUN!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah was a nice day - weather on our side :sun: , nice run down, and good chish and fips :rock:

Good company and nice to meet y'all. Another one in the summer for sure :hi:

Beryl, meet ASDA Brighton, ASDA meet Beryl :think: :

PICT0001-1.jpg

Gaz

• Like 1

I've a couple of other photo's too but have no decent editing stuff to remove the number plates on me new MBP - can anyone help with a bit of editing?

Gaz

I've just spotted the mutt eyeing up my saveloy! :happy:

Why does my barge look smaller than Johnny's VRS? - must be a hoptical loujunn :think:

Gaz