Fabia vRS SE

R1DAVIE

Im afraid the time has come to sell my SE as i've put a deposit down on an Integra DC2.

Its a Fabia vrs SE,no 772,FSH,fantastic condition inside and out(some stonechips on bonnet and bumper as its used as a daily driver),6 disc cd changer,cruise control,air conditioning,full leather interior,just coming up to 61,000 mls,totally standard example,tax till June 2012,mot till jan 2013(no advisories).Had 4 brand new tyres put on it 3 weeks ago.

Had major service including timing belt at 53,000 at my friends garage,also had uprated console bushes fitted at 58,000.Also has bosch aerotwin wipers on front windscreen.Car is washed and waxed fortnightly without fail.

I've owned the car since January 2011 and has been an absolute pleasure to own and drive,only reason im selling is i dont do huge mileage anymore and i've always fancied a DC2. Lowest average i've had out of a full tank is 53mpg,which i think is fantastic for the performance you get. Normal everyday driving normally gets me 55-57 mpg. I always drive the car gently waiting till its up to temperature and also drive gently for last mile then let it tickover for 30 seconds before turning off ignition.

Only bad points are very light scuffing on drivers seat bolster and left rear alloy has some very light kerbing due to my mums attempt at a parallel park :wall:

Looking for £6500 ono,pm me for my mobile number.

Thanks for looking

IMAG0109-1.jpg?t=1314644919IMAG0105.jpg?t=1314644324IMAG0106.jpg?t=1314644272IMAG0107.jpg?t=1314644215IMAG0108.jpg?t=1314644171IMAG0110.jpg?t=1314644075IMAG0111.jpg?t=1314644024IMAG0113.jpg?t=1314643937IMAG0115.jpg?t=1314643890

IMAG0180-1.jpg?t=1332712216

IMAG0184.jpg?t=1332707203

IMAG0181.jpg?t=1332707185

Edited by R1DAVIE

Looks well looked after... I cant believe you haven't got any buyers at that price is pretty good for special edition!

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers Boris,am still shocked its here. Had some ridiculous offers from people. Thing is i'd let it go for £6100 but people are sending offers of £4000-£4500 which is quite frankly taking the **** imo.

Cheers Boris,am still shocked its here. Had some ridiculous offers from people. Thing is i'd let it go for £6100 but people are sending offers of £4000-£4500 which is quite frankly taking the **** imo.

Hold out for what you want. It's not worth letting go for less than £6100! At that its a bargain!... If I wasn't so many miles away I would have considered it myself and get rid of mine :D

Hold out for what you want. It's not worth letting go for less than £6100! At that its a bargain!... If I wasn't so many miles away I would have considered it myself and get rid of mine :D

If people came up with more realistic offers then i'd listen but they've all been nonsence. If someone came up with £6000 before this weekend,they could have it.

I'll meet you halfway Boris ;)

They are probably basing their offers on the Glass's p/x values of £3,561 to £4450 with 60,000 miles.

They are probably basing their offers on the Glass's p/x values of £3,561 to £4450 with 60,000 miles.

From parkers

Original PriceMore info £13,010

Franchised DealerMore info £8,195

Independent DealerMore info £7,845

Private GoodMore info £7,150

Private PoorMore info £5,400

Part ExchangeMore info £6,360

The prices you quoted are way off and look to be for a std vrs.

Nope glass's for an SE and it's a PX price. Parkers is regarded as a joke by the people I know in the trade. I can't imagine anyone paying £8,195 grand for a 5yr old Fabia. You could get an A3 for less. Anyway let's not hijack the thread I was only trying to help by suggesting why people think it's worth about 4 grand. Anyone serious would get a Glass's price and make an offer based on that knowledge.

If you check auto trader peoples values are generally always higher than glass's. The SE's hold value much better than standard vRS. I paid £6000 for mine and that isnt SE, its 3 years older and I bought with 51000 on clock just over a year ago... (granted it has extras like heated seats etc but still)

Aye glass's guide always tend to go in the traders favour unles they are selling a car.

Also what he said above....i paid close on 6k for mine in november 2010 but then the car was well worth it after most the crap id viewed.

• Like 1

Lovely Car buddy! I hope you find a buyer soon!

Unfortunately what happened to me is in this current economical climate, people just don't have the money to spend £6000+ in cash.. therefore making ridiculous offers in the bitter hope it may be accepted! I finally agreed to give up on the private sale of my 2007 Ford Fiesta and give it to a dealer for £3650 cash, which was bitterly disappointing... :S

On another note, I believe £6500 is a really decent price for a car this clean.. Look around on auto trader and dealers are attempting to sell at £7000+

In my opinion, keep your chin up and hold out for the right price mate!

Aye glass's guide always tend to go in the traders favour unles they are selling a car.

Also what he said above....i paid close on 6k for mine in november 2010 but then the car was well worth it after most the crap id viewed.

Yep... I've always found parkers to be pretty accurate. And I just checked glass's and it would seem that £3,561 to £4450 is for the standard vRS.

Don't mean to hijack your sales thread R1DAVIE!

Lol don't worry about it mate,am sorely tempted to cancel other car and just keep the SE as i ain't letting it go for frickin peanuts.

Have you advertised elsewhere as well as on here? I'm sure you can sell it... they are sought after (so I'm told). I was going to blame the lack of a sale on the fact that you live in a sparsely populated area of the country but with Glasgow and Edinburgh on your doorstep you must be able to find some interested people willing to make a sensible offer.

Yeah,got it advertised elsewhere too. Was hoping someone from Brisky would take it but looks like that's not going to happen now.

not sold my fabia estate tdi pd 100 on a 55 plate fsh 103,000 colour grey

i will be putting it on ebay weekend or

px and money your way £3500

any how free bump

I would be tempted but the distance is an obstacle plus there are others closer to me in a similar price range. Good luck with the sale!