Nankangs ?!?!?!?!

Abit off ..... Has anyone ever tried nankang tyres

The ns2 jimmy more likely as thr as1 is fairly new

The pesky second car has desided to want new tyres

And my budget is NOT GOOD

Ive heard a few whispers these are surprisingly good ???

plus the mrs reeeealy dislike spending money on cars lol

Its had falken 912s and theyve been fine but just nosing about at these ????

So anyone who has experience with them

Put 4 on mine just before crimbo. No problems at all even when pushing on in the dry or wet. My out look is a tyre will perform as good as its driver.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Put 4 on mine just before crimbo. No problems at all even when pushing on in the dry or wet. My out look is a tyre will perform as good as its driver.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I think Jensen Button Would struggle with the Nexxens on mine lol. They are called ditch finders for a reason.....

• Like 1

You all need to understand that Billy only goes slow, trust me I have seen him drive, I've even caught him up from about a mile away. How he ever got pinched for speeding is a mystery

I found this picture of him on a hoon Driving-Miss-Daisy-8.jpg

• Like 3

You all need to understand that Billy only goes slow, trust me I have seen him drive, I've even caught him up from about a mile away. How he ever got pinched for speeding is a mystery

I found this picture of him on a hoon Driving-Miss-Daisy-8.jpg

lol it wasnt that far back mate lol.

tis true tho, I dont need to fly everywhere but when I do there seems to be cops around hence the points......................

plus it costs money to fly around lol and I try saving as much as pos for when I can go play lol ;-)

Our lass's MG ZR had Dunlop Sports on it, which needed replacing at MOT time. Was on a budget so put the NS2s on it, and fook it was dreadfull. As soon as the roads got a bit wet there was nothing, no grip, no feedback, just lifeless.

It's one of those that if you are not out to push the limits of the car, and just want to drive to work and to the shops, then they will be fine.. but you do get what you pay for with tyres, and I'm glad there on her car and not on mine!

Have you considered part worns?

And before anyone gives me grief about not knowing the history of the tyre how many of us actually change our tyres when we buy a second hand car!!

(not many)

I bought 4 x 225 40 18 Yokohama Parada Spec 2's with just shy of 5mm on them for £120 recently, excellent in the dry and a million times better than the budgets I had on before in the wet

Another option maybe??

Have you considered part worns?

And before anyone gives me grief about not knowing the history of the tyre how many of us actually change our tyres when we buy a second hand car!!

(not many)

I bought 4 x 225 40 18 Yokohama Parada Spec 2's with just shy of 5mm on them for £120 recently, excellent in the dry and a million times better than the budgets I had on before in the wet

Another option maybe??

To be fair my vrs when I bought it had odd rear tyres. Managed to pick up a matching dunlop which was pretty much new off ebay for £20 delivered. Happy days.