mayo on filler cap

hello everyone

Been doing a lot of driving just lately mostly motorway however been using a bit of oil and being a good boy and keeping a eye on my oil level iv noticed a bit of mayo on filler cap its only a little bit but it still there nothing in my water just on cap

does this mean some thing is on its way out ?

should i get it to garage asap ?

cheers for help

rob

im doing 330 miles in one go sitting at 75 with cc on from darlo to kent and just from darlo to sunderland royal same again 75 with cc ?

can skoda do a test or something to check it

Seems to be a common complaint and normally nothing to worry about. But as Bluevrs2 said, it normally clears itself on long runs so it may be worth getting it checked. It's probably nothing, but best to have peace of mind.

emulsified oil, iv had this on a few of my cars due to them not going out for a good run. If it fails to disappear then change the oil but using engine flush will clean it out better. If it was the head gasket then its likely there would be oil in coolant.

• Like 1