CASTLE COMBE SPRING 2012 - PICS "PHOTO HEAVY" please add to

Lloyd55vrs

heres my footage,not the best quality i'm afraid.We had a fab day yesterday but didnt get to meet many of you due to arriving late and spending most of the day queing to get on track!

If anyone is interested i'll upload the vids of my other sessions,it was scarey slippery in the morning,it will make you appreiciate how dry the briskoda session was!

Edited by DAVEPOM
  • Like 1

Good day out once again, thanks Jason for organising it as usual. So lucky we ended up having a session in the dry (pretty much)!

Here is my footage - took about 2 1/2 hours to upload that!

Managed a 1:27.6 which I was happy with.

Edited by SimonK24

Anyone going to own up to being in the Red Fabia that ended up off the track facing the wrong way in Martyn's video? :hi:

Im not sure who it was but I followed him in there after a very unsafe move within the no overtaking area into Tower corner by another red Skoda. I'll say no more until they own up to it or the red Fabia has his say!

We all totally missed our braking zone approaching Bobbies.

Who was in a blue Fab SE in the 1115 or 1215 session, had a rear arb and I was having a good little chase with it in my LCR.

That was me,we were out at 1100 and 1215 as well as the briskoda session. :hi:

edit- just checked my vids,is yours a black lcr? flew passed me on the way up to quarry 12.15 session?

Edited by DAVEPOM

That was me,we were out at 1100 and 1215 as well as the briskoda session. :hi:

edit- just checked my vids,is yours a black lcr? flew passed me on the way up to quarry 12.15 session?

12 15 session was indeed me, Black LCR Move u plate, Have you uploaded that video?

Lloyd - nice picture of my Superb Thx

Not sure how to load images directly into the Topic so loaded them on my Flickr site - hope you can get access.

Cheers Jeremy

http://www.flickr.co...57629924239699/

No probs bud :) its very cool :)

How do i get pics where the wheels still look like there moving but a clear car lol

I managed to get clear wheels and cars :D ooops