CASTLE COMBE SPRING 2012 - PICS "PHOTO HEAVY" please add to

Lloyd55vrs

Let me know if he has any of our session dude!

Your video was very helpful too, that big cloud of blue smoke as we pulled out of the pits = bad news :(

Will do mate. Sorry to hear about the car as well. Any idea what's wrong? Turbo?

heres my vid people me and the gf and had a great day despite the weather, going on track was a blast and i cant wait to do it again...

sorry if i held anyone up as towards the end of the session my breaks were shot!!!!!

I'm not sure whether you mean the Green Headlight covers or taking the mother-in-law round as a passenger!!

Haha you just reminded me! I glanced back and saw her in the passenger seat when we were queuing up! Made me laugh, it reminded me of a few of the screaming mother in law videos on YouTube!

Haha you just reminded me! I glanced back and saw her in the passenger seat when we were queuing up! Made me laugh, it reminded me of a few of the screaming mother in law videos on YouTube!

Her quote of the day upon seeing the chequered flag.... "Is that it?, do we have to go in now?" PMSL

Top Pics Higgy

I've been a season ticket holder at Combe for 5 years and not got pics from that position! :S

where were you stood please? :thumbup:

I was at Camp Corner in front of the Burger Van. I used the zoom lens to 'see past' the chain link fence. You can see the fence on the last photo in this post.

Thanks for the pic comments. :sun:

Top Pics Higgy

I've been a season ticket holder at Combe for 5 years and not got pics from that position! :S

where were you stood please? :thumbup:

Some more requests:

6986605354_f62ca9b549.jpg

7132689809_1a903068ce.jpg

7132689245_e6e7a4642c.jpg

7132688907_15985a7715.jpg

6986603806_0d8a0127bb.jpg