Octavia DSG problem in Manual in 3rd

OK I'm no stranger to Octavia Vrs's I;m on my 4th !! but this is my 1st one with DSG. I have found a bit of an intermittent problem with the DSG that I would like to know if anybody else has come across

With the stick in Manual Mode and using the paddles to go up and down the box , on 3 occasions over past 6 months I have noticed that when slowing down and coastin (off the loud pedal) and keeping it in 3rd onto a roundabout , I have come to put the gas back on and there is absolutely no drive there at all and its as if it has either slipped out of gear or forgotten WTF its supposed to be doing !!!! Quick tap on the paddle and its back to normal. !!! ??

Anybody experienced this and wondered WTF ? I thought I was going mad and I'd knocked it into N or something so madea concious effort to try to root cause it if it happened again, which it has done 2 more times and always as described above !!!

WEird