Aquapel @ Costco

James I

I have looked through some old threads and Aquapel group buys and Costco get a mention.

Just for info, Aquapel is back in Costco, 4 pack for £10 ish. Used it on my windscreen and side windows this morning.

• 8 months later...

Anyone know if they've got any around this price now?

I was considering buying some in from the States (perhaps doing a group buy if there was interest) but there's no point if Costco have it at this price

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, wondering if its worth me setting up a group buy. I ran a couple of them quite some time ago.

Looking on Ebay its roughly £215 for 96 aquapels, so about £2.30 ish each. I have a contact I might be able to utilise to get them to me too. Hmmm

I gather this stuff is really good too

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Nanolex-Urban-Glass-Rain-Repellent-Car-Windscreen-/150442646526?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item2307149bfe

Kind of goes - urban, cheapest, lasts least well, repels at lower speed

premium - in the middle

ultra - lasts ages, needs more speed to repel.

I have used it since my first post, I use it on the side door windows so I can see in the mirrors when it rains. I have also used it on the windscreen, it is really good but for some reason the wipers draw a line on the screen after prolonged use. It is the passenger side wiper, when it is in the vertical position to return down again, on a long run a line will appear, this will wipe off with a cloth when you stop.

I would apply it again as it is brilliant when passing a truck in the rain.

I have had the same bottle of Turtle Wax Rain Repellant for about 3 years now.

I apply it every few months and it does last a good while. Works well on all the windows and also put it on the lights to keep them clear.

Very easy to apply. To rub onto a clean window, let it dry, sprinkle/quirt with some water and then buff off with a clean and dry cloth. Perfect finish.

Phil

Not sure if anyone has heard of these guys or used them? http://www.angelwax.co.uk/?wpsc-product=h2go-rain-repellent

But i have the glass sealant it works really well last around 4-6 months and is soooo sooo easy to apply you could do it every week if needed.

I could speak to John about a possible group buy??

Not sure if anyone has heard of these guys or used them? http://www.angelwax....-rain-repellent

But i have the glass sealant it works really well last around 4-6 months and is soooo sooo easy to apply you could do it every week if needed.

I could speak to John about a possible group buy??

I saw someone on a different site recommend their snow foam, while I was on the site I spotted this stuff and wondered if it was any good. Seems a good price if it works well!

Hmm, wondering if its worth me setting up a group buy. I ran a couple of them quite some time ago.

Looking on Ebay its roughly £215 for 96 aquapels, so about £2.30 ish each. I have a contact I might be able to utilise to get them to me too. Hmmm

Not a bad price, the guy I used to use comes in about 80p more than that.

I'd certainly be interested in a GB.