End of the month meet Arbroath

Billy Young

I'm going to Crail for the Banzi event, but it'll probably be packed so I might leave after dinner. I might pop through in the afternoon if I can.

Weathers looking great Kenny, you getting us on the road or just getting us up there?

I'll be visiting family in Midlothian on Saturday so I'll either be heading to Arbroath from Gorebridge or Perth, I'll see everyone there :happy:

I will be there on Sunday guys. Ive got the weekend off to play in a tournament in Monifieth on the Saturday, but staying at my parents caravan at the Red Lion in Arbroath Saturday night, so will get you at the sea front. :rock:

I will be there on Sunday guys. Ive got the weekend off to play in a tournament in Monifieth on the Saturday, but staying at my parents caravan at the Red Lion in Arbroath Saturday night, so will get you at the sea front. :rock:

Fantastic Andy, be good to see you.

Was thinking meet up beside the pleasureland amusements as its easy to spot.

If I am freei will pop round for a quick hi. Will need to see what happens as away offshore on Monday and got few jobs to do on Sunday but if not have a good one guys. And hopefully have another meet next month when I home

Crikey, looks like i got a full car tomorrow.

Mentioned to my mum i was heading to Arbroath for the day and she's talked me into letting her come along,so thats me, the g/f, her wee lassie, my mum and the dog :D

Oh well, just means i'll be driving the Yeti tomorrow then :rock:

Judging by today guys, its going to be bouncing along the front tomorrow. Was cracking up here today.

I will be there for 12ish.

Matty - Once you get to Arbroath pass the 2 caravan sites on your left and you will get to a minature roundabout. Turn right and go under the railway bridge heading towards the town centre and follow the road round till you see Pleasureland. Turn right at the road before Pleasureland and you will see the guys there. If you aim to be there for just after 12ish, they wont be far away.

i'll be waiting for you then davie lol

110bhp of pure yeti hahaha

I'll be coming along, don't know Abroath very well at all though. Also what time are you meeting? I'm heading from Dundee

Andy beat me to the instructions lol,hoping to be there for 12ish :thumbup: