Styling-mods

Hey there, I've been on the lookout for styling-mods for the vRS mk2 and I'm not happy with what I've found so far.

Pretty much the DTM-lip which is sold @ superskoda!

Anyone else got any sources on a lip and a rear spoiler?

The one that sits there is abit tiny and I think it would be a little bit more stable at HIGH speeds with a better developed wing.

Tried the BT stuff? I know it's pretty expensive

Yeah and it ain't much either I'm afraid.

I'm looking for stuff that are abit more extreme and less subtle ;).

Could always get some roof fins just like jonny boy :D

Haha, I could make myself an mini-evo!!!

• Like 1

Guest Sib-rs

Today I have contacted every UK dealer listed as BT-Design dealers on there website and not one of them have a clue what I'm talking about :S does anyone know who I contact to get a few bits and bobs ordered?

Can someone please start making replica's of the s2000 body kit. That would be all I'd want. Probably only the bonnet tbh just for the scoops to keep the engine from melting its self away!

Can someone please start making replica's of the s2000 body kit. That would be all I'd want. Probably only the bonnet tbh just for the scoops to keep the engine from melting its self away!

Get me a spare bonnet, im pretty handy with a grinder and burning gear :D

Would a standard fabia's bonnet fit? I'm I could skin one in a carbon vinyl to hide all the grinding marks!

Should do if its a facelift one, unless the bars underneath are diffrent

Wrapping a big panel like that wouldnt be too difficult (touch wood)

Got a link to the thread thats posted in? Would be cool to see how he managed to get it!

Aye it shouldn't be too hard I think.

Unfortunately not, it came off a photo gallery. Tomorrow I will investigate the forum, if I find something I will let you know :)