Nationwide Accident Repair Centres

What a bunch of cowboys so if your insurance co tell you to use this

lot tell em where to go, Two years ago some dimwhit ran into back of me so informed morethan and they arranged repairs with this lot, so off car went , came back week later but panels out of line so it had to go back for another week, anyway repairs guaranteed for life so last week when washing car noticed paint flaking on parking sensors so took car to my local nationwide centre , no problem sir we will repair them so car went in on tuesday went to pick car up yesterday and inspected repair all crap around parking sensors, no problem sir we will clean it up while you wait , came home and reversed onto drive only to notice parking sensors wired up wrong if you stand behind right hand side one it shows left on screen and vice versa so has to go back again today for 1 hour, also when i took it in was offered a mini valet for 15 quid , well worth it the manager said , ok then do that lucky i didnt pay for it cos they never did it, their leaflet says all vehicles qc inspected before return to customer well if these q.c guys worked for me they would be down the road fast as you like.Anyway rant over but if you value your car dont let these dickheads anywhere near it.

I bought a car years ago one of first C5's ........... but on a total brain fart on my part I failed to check for locking wheelnut key and realised a day or so later it didnt have one called place I got it from and no joy nor from previous owner so I called around a few places to see if anyone had one of those reverse thread titanium bit things that chew them off and got a new set from local stealers ready to fire on. Nationwide had car in for 10 minutes looking at it scratching heads all the normal yes sir, no sir 18 bags full sir. Came in and told me we will need to cut threw the spokes of the alloy to get at it better ........... I pointed out that if he cut threw all the spokes it would still leave the thing attached to car and was he on crack? A young apprentice was stood behind him trying to get a word in but being told to do one so I said hold on let him speak dont be so ignorant. The young lad said I can have them off in 5 minutes he used a slightly smaller socket and hammered it onto the locking wheel nuts and just took them off that way total time in there about 20 minutes wanted £180 !!!!!! Called their customer services on my mobile and had it changed to £60 for an hours labour at time. When I arrived I got some quotes for random wee jobs just out if interest ............ what a rip off hole!

ps cbr600 with a name like that you should post in my Briski Bikers thread http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/235567-briski-bikers-come-forward/page__hl__briski%20bikers

Well car back and all is well the excuse given was the qc guy stood behind sensors and heard a beeping so thought they were ok and never thought that it had a screen to look at .

Furbar what topic is this bikers topic under on here.

I had to take my Pug 407Sw to one after a light rear end shunt. Got it back after a few days but noticed a scratch above the right hand rear light cluster. I pointed it out to the manager & he said it might of happened when they removed the light cluster to get to the bumper bolts. I would have to bring it back & they would sort it. In the meantime, I noticed some black plastic flaps round the black bumper trim. I took it to a proper Peugeot body shop & they said the black plastic strips had been glued on when really these black flaps are heated & bent round to secure the black trim to the bumper - not glued at all! They said clearly whoever fixed it had no idea how it went back together again. I went back to Nationwide to get the scratch painted over & mentioned the bumper trim. The manager said it was fixed in accordance to the manufacturer's guidelines. I asked to see their copy of the manufacturers guidelines for replacing the rear bumper on a Peugeot 407SW...& he was...er, no!! I told him that the black plastic trim was put on then the flaps were heated over to secure them...& that's how I wanted mine which involved buying new trim pieces & removing the rear bumper again. After the second attempt, all was good with the car but the experience has left me with a bitter taste regarding Nationwide ARC's

I had my old Mondeo ST TDCI repaired at Nationwide after SWMBO decided my car would fit between two stone pillars that were 3 inches narrower than the car. My experience was excellent- kept informed, clean modern courtesy car and repairs carried out on time. They did a top notch job too!

First time after accident was at Newcastle upon tyne,the parking sensor issue Middlesbrough,I have e mailed the head office and told them what a bunch of cowboys they are.