Look Out!

Race Blue VRS FL Hatch - RX61 CZA

Causing heart -stopping moments on the A27 in Hampshire (New Forest, Southampton, Portsmouth).

Nicely concealed lighting which only "comes alive" if you've been a naughty boy!

I suppose the term "sneaky fu**kers would not be inappropriate in this case!

• Like 3

That car is there for your protection and that of the people only ............. supposedly :D . Would love to see some little boy racer messing about around it not realising then seeing him light up. Stuff like that makes my day hehe.

Thanks for the tip although I doubt I will ever be in the area to see it.

the boys at Hampshire Constabulary have a few Skuds amongst their fleet, the race blue one you mention I have seen a few times now. Not sure if it's that one but there is one with a little black circle on the rear spoiler, smile at it and they may post you the pic if you're naughty :giggle: If I see a VRs Octy, I always look for the tell-tale lights behind the grille and on the bumper, I have a spare Brisky sticker, maybe I should ask if they'd be kind enough to attach it to the rear window:p

Those who drive around in hi-vis jackets in the attempt to make other road users think they are cops always makes me smile... :rofl:

Those who drive around in hi-vis jackets in the attempt to make other road users think they are cops always makes me smile... :rofl:

I do it on bike sometimes its highly amusing and tbh fantastic! until you are close and they seem to think you have had them somehow and get angry! Tbh I made myself jump first time I walked past a mirror in it was comical but worn for helping blind cage drivers see me and tbh its extremely effective!

!BrUJjQw!mk~$(KGrHqQOKi4Eu,!Dqc7kBLzJ2BtjvQ~~_35.JPG

BTW my uniform for the coach firm I work for is a pale blue shirt, dark blue tie, and a yellow hi-viz. Causes a few to slow down when they try to overtake me on the 50mph dual carriageway between work and home :giggle:

You don't see many unmarked police coaches roaming the motorways though!

I know, I know, you mean in the Octavia on your way to/from work :rofl:

• Like 1

There is a nugget that does this on the A19, I pass him most morning's.

He's in his 10 year old white Volvo V70 estate cruising at 60mph in the inside lane, hi-vis nestled nicely behind the rear headrests, it might actually even be an ex-Police T5!

• Like 1

There is a nugget that does this on the A19, I pass him most morning's.

He's in his 10 year old white Volvo V70 estate cruising at 60mph in the inside lane, hi-vis nestled nicely behind the rear headrests, it might actually even be an ex-Police T5!

Hahah I know the cops are a bit strapped but a ten year old T5???

I see this fella who drives every day with a Hi-vis on head rest, one in the back window and he even wears one!... drives a Citroen Berlingo on a private plate!

Race Blue VRS FL Hatch - RX61 CZA

Causing heart -stopping moments on the A27 in Hampshire (New Forest, Southampton, Portsmouth).

Nicely concealed lighting which only "comes alive" if you've been a naughty boy!

I suppose the term "sneaky fu**kers would not be inappropriate in this case!

Yes, he had a little word with me not so long ago on the A3(M). I sussed him quickly and behaved myself so just got a stern look and the words 'slow down' mouthed at me when he came along side. Fair enough!