File type NFO

D15VRS

does anyone know what programme I will need to play this file, looked on the net but cannot seem to find one that works.

John thanks for that, I have done a search but did not find that one, downloaded it and tried to view the film but no go I think its a faulty download, can watch the clip but not the movie.

You definitely can't view films with damn nfo viewer as it's meant to view the description files that are usually incorporated with the film as has been stated above. Where it beats NotePad hands down is being able to correctly view ASCII pictures etc that are normally there.

Try VLC to view a multitude of film formats

I have looked at the propertys it says NSO file. I have tried various Media Players but they all say cannot open file missing. I did the only thing I knew what to do, and delete the bloody thing. I had an Audio Book The Hunger Games BRILLIANT so tried to get the film but guess it will have to be through the correct channels. Cheers Chaps.

A mentioned, a .nfo file is a small descriptive file, often used with hacked or pirate software to describe the download and show the ascii logo of whoever hacked and released it.

Opening with Notepad is the easiest way to view them, if they look jumbled, enable "wordwrap"; that usually fixes any ascii artwork.