Waiting List

vegit8

StevieK - now updated in sheet.

Old order cancelled, new order seems to have extremely short lead time, good luck!

Added Darren_c

He has been told that he will be lucky to see his shiny black 170 Elegance before the end of this year :doh:

Edited by vegit8

Added John L - he managed to get a stock 1.8Tsi Elegance grabbed in the pipeline, so he has a short build time !

Well done John

Added jst_at_home

Originally ordered 140 Tdi 4x4 DSG Elegance in March then changed order at the end of May to SE+ delivery tomorrow!!

I got my Greenline on 16th June, ordered in Jan so thats 5 months. The order was with an Internet site, I think that was really quick looking at the delivery times I'm seeing above & the price was really good.

It might be useful adding a column for those who buy off the Net, and the waiting times.

Hi Peter, if you woul like to pm me the details to match those already on the sheet, I' ll add yours... Cheers

Ordered 170 Elegance (Candy White, standard 17" wheels) via Autoebid on 13/04 2012. No dates given yet.

Our Yeti is apparently at Sheerness - obviously had a good run from Kvasiny given the Week 28 build! We should have a collection date in the next day or so.

Mark

• Like 1

Had mine delivered on Monday, Candy White TDi Urban, ordered on 28 May, confirmed 30 May and built on 2 June and arrived at dealer on 2 July