Wind Deflectors - Recommendations

Hi Guys.

Planning to buy some wind deflectors for my MK2 Fabia Sport. Any one have some recommendations..? The web link..? I did fInd some on EBay and Amazon but not sure which ones to buy so any help will be much appreciated.

Matty

Hi Matty,

I've just put a set on my MK2 vRS. I bought an original, new rear set off e-bay for 99p with £3 P&P and bought the front ones from dealer at £27. They fit quite well, eventually! When I opened boxes I noticed they are made by 'ClimAir'.

I only put them on to stop water running off the roof into car when window is open but I would say they do not reduce wind noise at speed.

Part No KCD 709 001 Front.

Part No KCD 719 001 Rear.

Some people like them but others don't, each to their own I guess but I think they look kinda cool on my black car.

Hi Matty,

I've just put a set on my MK2 vRS. I bought an original, new rear set off e-bay for 99p with £3 P&P and bought the front ones from dealer at £27. They fit quite well, eventually! When I opened boxes I noticed they are made by 'ClimAir'.

I only put them on to stop water running off the roof into car when window is open but I would say they do not reduce wind noise at speed.

Part No KCD 709 001 Front.

Part No KCD 719 001 Rear.

Some people like them but others don't, each to their own I guess but I think they look kinda cool on my black car.

99p for he rear ones..? Where did you find these..? Send us a link pretty please...!!! Re the dealer ones, did you buy it online and if so would you be able to send me the link???

Cheers. Matty

Guest Sib-rs

Genuine Skoda parts, I payed £28 for mine, they weren't the best fit for a genuine part however nothing abit of superglue couldn't do to help them stay put :)

Is it worth buying the rear ones or fronts are enough and should do..???

To all who blurb theirs from he dealers... Did you holy it online or personally went to see them and they had in stock..?

Matty

Its really up to you and why you want them i would have thought.

I would not buy rear ones because nobody sits in the back, do not have a dog in the car

& i do not leave the windows a little bit ajar in rain or snow or when sitting in the vehicle, because i dont sit waiting in the vehicle.

(i do not have electric rear windows.)

In other vehicles i have had with front Deflectors on,

i did sit in the car in inclement weather so things steamed up and i was also a smoker then.

george

To all who blurb theirs from he dealers... Did you holy it online or personally went to see them and they had in stock..?

Matty

I rang up and ordered front ones, Took about 4 days from ordering before they arrived at dealers.

Matty

I sometimes hate IPhone's auto correction. Hope you understand above...;)