Cumbrian Run 2012 photos and videos

Mike Wrightson

Well despite my troubles I enjoyed it a lot. And even the weather was on the whole kind to us. So great location, company and laughs...thanks to all who made it, for making it another good event.

I swear Bryan's fabia is the tardis in disguise....constantly amazed at what kept appearing...lol

10pts to the Can for his fire build and think more wood wil be needed for next time lol.

Thanks again

The Englishman...

• Like 1

Loopy dog?? How dare you? lol! He's just happy! haha!

Nice to see you guys, I shall look forward to the next one. Only just got back from Devon so not had chance to check the thread! Got a couple of pics of the bf's camera, I shall try to pop them up sometime.

Was enjoyable, though I think I'd rather pay an extra couple of quid a night for a more convenient toilet and some showers!! Especially as you had to pay £3 a night for the car as well (wtf?! lol)