V-Storm first Public Appearance Modified Live 8th July Brands Hatch

B33fy

Thought I'd do a little list of people planning to attend.

Beryl's Chief Pilot

Boss Fox (are you still planning on coming Richard?)

MDK1 (are you still planning on coming Mike?)

Yes, I will be there.

My GT-R is on the GTROC stand (it's the yellow R35) and I think we have a parade lap of about 18 or so Skyline and Nissan GT-Rs from the club

Thought I'd do a little list of people planning to attend.

Beryl's Chief Pilot

Boss Fox (are you still planning on coming Richard?)

MDK1 (are you still planning on coming Mike?)

Still looking good for this, will be bringing a mate along aswell, He wants to have a look at Richards GTR after he had a ride in one the other week, i had to make do with a ride in a Mclaren MP4-12C :rofl:

Still looking good for this, will be bringing a mate along aswell, He wants to have a look at Richards GTR after he had a ride in one the other week, i had to make do with a ride in a Mclaren MP4-12C :rofl:

Beats me, James and I had to slum it in a pair of SLS Merc's, the ones with the silly gullwing doors, both on track together, the drivers weren't very good, couldn't seem to keep them facing in the right direction round the bendy bits, ;) I was tempted to ask for our money back!!

Sorry to have to post this, I'm not going to make the show with the storm I've been let down with transport and am unable to rearrange alternatives. Sorry to all who were looking forward to seeing it, especially to Simon for giving up a day to get it finished for the show. I'll make the effort and take swmbo's car as its got less dent's than mine (I never thought I'd be sayng that!!!) and 'll give it a clean and represent the briskoda posey in with the scoobies

Again apologies to all

Want to borrow a trailer Beefy?

It's locked away in East London behind about 20 minibuses, but I can make it available if required.

Wish I'd have known a bit earlier, I could have left it near the front! :D

Want to borrow a trailer Beefy?

It's locked away in East London behind about 20 minibuses, but I can make it available if required.

Wish I'd have known a bit earlier, I could have left it near the front! :D

Much appreciated Richard, there is a bigger issue namely the tow car which came with the trailer. Because of the grief I've stepped down my efforts to extract the car so your offer is much appreciated though its just not going to happen this weekend.

Lesson learn't; be self sufficient then you've only got yourself to blame/thank. Tow bar reluctantly going on swmbo's car.

Sorry to have to post this, I'm not going to make the show with the storm I've been let down with transport and am unable to rearrange alternatives. Sorry to all who were looking forward to seeing it, especially to Simon for giving up a day to get it finished for the show. I'll make the effort and take swmbo's car as its got less dent's than mine (I never thought I'd be sayng that!!!) and 'll give it a clean and represent the briskoda posey in with the scoobies

Again apologies to all

No need to be sorry for me Mike, I'm just gutted for you. Being let down by circumstances out of your control after all your hard work is damn ****e!

I'll bell you in a min.

I checked the manual.

It says "Do not fit a towbar to this car". :giggle:

Pop by the GTROC stand if you get chance. :thumbup:

Was going to offer you the Yeti, (detachable towbar) but sorting insurance plus two hours each trip to get it and drop it off, plus a seperate two or three hours to get the trailer out from behind all the minibuses and put them back again is looking a bit mad. :(