V-Storm first Public Appearance Modified Live 8th July Brands Hatch

B33fy

Just a quick post to let the Kent crew and Essex boys know (or indeed anyone thats interested!) that I've committed to getting the V-Storm to the modified live show at Brands Hatch on the 8th July. The car will be on static display on the Kent Scoobies Club Stand. I'm not sure where the stand will be positioned, but listen out for the sound of the dump valves, anti lag pops and bangs and the warble of a few scooby engines. If you are coming along to the show pop by and say hello, I'm the tall slim good looking guy with a full head of hair (one out of four ain't bad)

Hope to see a few familiar faces if you are passing by. :thumbup::)

• Like 1

I'll try & be there Mike, mean time, if you need any assistance doing final prep, just let me know & I'll pop down.

Richard.........colour change...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Thanks Simon, appreciated, I'll let you know how things go. :thumbup:

I'll try & be there Mike, mean time, if you need any assistance doing final prep, just let me know & I'll pop down.

Richard.........colour change...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Simon is that offer still open?? if you are able to this weekend for one of the days I could do with a hand rubbing down some panels, pizza is on offer, weather dependant.

Simon is that offer still open?? if you are able to this weekend for one of the days I could do with a hand rubbing down some panels, pizza is on offer, weather dependant.

Sorry Mike, just seen this as I'm on holiday in Somerset. I'll be coming home tomoro pm. Can help you then or give you as much time as you need next week?

I'm borrowing my cousin's lap top to go on Brisky, I'll try & check a couple more times before I leave.

Thanks Gary, I'll hopefully be out and about in it next year, not sure about castle comb, Jason wasn't keen on non skodas participating in the track time this year. I'll see what happens next year, no doubt we'll catch up and I'll make sure you get a spin out in it. Have a great honeymoon. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Thanks Gary, I'll hopefully be out and about in it next year, not sure about castle comb, Jason wasn't keen on non skodas participating in the track time this year. I'll see what happens next year, no doubt we'll catch up and I'll make sure you get a spin out in it. Have a great honeymoon. :thumbup:

Well if you can change his mind I can bring the Nissan... :giggle:

That looks like good fun and I really like the black and yellow colour scheme.

Well if you can change his mind I can bring the Nissan... :giggle:

That looks like good fun and I really like the black and yellow colour scheme.

I don't think Devon's for turning Richard, we could book separate sessions from the briskoda group but if I was to do that, I'd do it more locally. I'd rather be out with the collective, unless of course I get my new lump installed then I don't give a sh!t who's on the track :happy: very little serious competition, except some nutter in a nissan maybe :giggle:

Brands Hatch track day when it's done sounds like just the thing then. :)

We've even got matching colour schemes now!

The Nissan will look cool as the matching tow car :giggle: Brands Hatch sounds good, I've been getting plenty of practice on the PS3, 90ish around paddock, though I need to keep working on getting the car to the finish in one piece :sweat:

• Like 2

A bit more progress new seat bases turned up today which I had made to allow for the modified cut out, more filling and sanding and a bit of dodgy painting, image below

7462876272_e93ef8551c.jpg

A mahooossivee thanks to Simon for helping out today, I wasn't happy with the rear seats so cars apart again and Simon prepped them again for me. So if anyone spots any scabby bits don't look at me :hi:.

Thanks again Simon, much appreciated. :thumbup:

A mahooossivee thanks to Simon for helping out today, I wasn't happy with the rear seats so cars apart again and Simon prepped them again for me. So if anyone spots any scabby bits don't look at me :hi:.

Thanks again Simon, much appreciated. :thumbup:

Don't look at me either, I had sun stroke!

You're welcome Mike, my pleasure. It was an enjoyable day out with an unexpected finale!

So guys..............who is coming to support Mike & the awesome car that's been 2 years in the making? Grab your tickets on line for next sunday at £17 each & save a fiver on the day. Loads of entertainment there so if the weather holds it promises to be a great day out! :rock: