Numpty parker

phantomlurker

He's an estate agent....

Enough said

You're not suggesting he'd be a bit devious are you?! :giggle:

saw that in The Echo on saturday and left a comment! The guy's a total ****!

btw, you remain unspotted, just where do you hide :think:

He seems like a prize ass..et for any company! Wonder if he still has his job?

Still hiding in Lordswood / M27 / Swanwick...shhh its a secret!

All those parking fines and the £530 court fine he would have been better off spending it on a private parking space somewhere!

Why not just park up on private peoples drives, while they're out for the day.

Yes I saw somebody doing this when I had a day off, asked him to move and they refused saying they didn't have time and were busy.

Shame there was a lockable front gate, which I closed and locked and went out for the rest of the day.

Oddly they stopped doing it after that.

Yes I saw somebody doing this when I had a day off, asked him to move and they refused saying they didn't have time and were busy.

Shame there was a lockable front gate, which I closed and locked and went out for the rest of the day.

If someone did that to me they would come back to no car. I would have called the police for them to come and collect it saying it's been dumped and possibly stolen but not yet reported.

Either that or I would just trash their car... they parked it on my private land...

Phil

I had someone do this when I'd popped out....came back and found him sitting on my driveway, waiting for his kids to come out of school. I parked across my driveway and started walking towards the house. Cheeky fecker asked me if I was "going to be long." I said "yes, all night, as I live here." He said, "do you want me to move then?" "*I* don't want you to move at all, you might want me to move so you can go home.......I'll be back out in a bit." Made the stupid fecker wait nearly an hour before I moved the car. He wasn't overly happy, but didn't do it again either.

If someone did that to me they would come back to no car. I would have called the police for them to come and collect it saying it's been dumped and possibly stolen but not yet reported.

Either that or I would just trash their car... they parked it on my private land...

Phil

Ahh but making the git wait all night, having to take public transport home and back in the morning was far more entertaining and without the obvious risk of being banged up for trashing it.

• Like 1