Rough idle and loss of power

Hi All

Hoping someone can give me some advice please?

I have a 57 plate Skoda Fabia 2 and up until now it has been running with no problems at all. However, I was out and about around a week ago and stopped to fill up - 80 miles left showing on the dash. Filled up and went to pull away - stopped to pull out of the petrol station and the car started juddering. Pulled away and the problem was apparent but didn't seem to stop the car running.

Got home and thought nothing of it - no engine management light, no nothing. So...I've been running the car for about a week now and it is still juddering, I don't appear to have as much power as I normally have and sometimes it's like the car is searching through the revs when I change gear.

I have also found that when it is at about 2200 revs, it judders as if I am in the wrong gear...which I'm not - I'm driving as I would do normally.

I had a quick search on the web and it appears I may have been a victim of fuel contamination, but fairly mild in that the car is still running and there is no EML showing.

I'm thinking that there may be some damage to the oxygen sensor or possibly a fuel injector?

I'm more concerned that running the car until I can get it to a garage will do more damage, the fault is not getting any better (I've tried the running it on high octane petrol for a couple of tanks, I've also changed the air filter which had not been changed since the car was new, topped up the oil...) but it is also not getting any worse.

Any advice/ideas please?

Many thanks

Sam