A proud daddy

gallego1968

My 10 year old daughter plays football for Enfield Town ladies, but we had trials at Tottenham Hotspurs over the last couple of weeks and we found out that she passed the trials with flying colours. We were not suppose to know for another week but they told us early as they didn't want Chloe going to do the Watford or Leyton Orient trials. And she is over the moon as it was Tottenham she wants to play for even though she is a Barnet and West Ham fan.

The lady taking the trials is the Tottenham ladies head coach and said if Chloe carries on the way she is she will be an England player when she is 18 years old which has made me the proudest dad in the world.

So a HUGE WELL DONE to Chloe.

• Like 2

Congratulations,, it is very nice when your kids do well. Hopefully she will make the England squad in the future (and be a lot better than that shower who turned up at the Euro's).

However, i could never condone a child of mine playing for Tottenham, as a llife long gooner it would break my heart.