blue samco egr to intercooler boost pipe for fabia vrs

Greening

i have a few blue samco pipes, its the one that go's from egr to intercooler, the pipes are a direct fit,they come with alloy mounts at each end so just pust in and job done, they are all brand new i have 5 in total they look the bomb when fitted

£80 each plus postage or pic up,, if any one wants pics just pm me

pete no they have no problems with rubbin, samco had my car old car for 3 weeks on and off to sort this out, raymond yes it is the polished pipe so you aint that silly lol, and cheers jonny5ive for help with the post and for having a green one haha hope alls well mate

Here's a pic of mine fitted. FAT!!!! B)

Worth noting mine is welded to my Allard EGR delete so not exactly the same as the ones Matt is selling in terms of fitting although supplied by Matt with OEM alloy fitments :thumbup:

IMGP0034.jpg

looks very close to the alternater pulley :-$

looks very close to the alternater pulley :-$

Yes it was. This pic was just after I had my car back from the turbo rebuild. It has since been adjusted to sit properly as I was not happy with how it had been joined (non OEM connector) to the alloy pipe coupler. :thumbup:

OEM connections, as per the ones Mat is selling will sit fine.