FMIC?

I have a seat sports kit on my fabia and brothers girlfriend has a forge on hers tbh I personal profer the seat sports but there both exspecive tbh :( look around for a 2nd hand one they can be had for £350-500ish :) you can get a seat sports cooler and piping from your local TPS :-) I have the part numbers around some where if you get no joy

Dean

yeah looks awesome just need to find some funds 1st and need coilovers, what exhaust r u running ive been offered a milltec down with a decat and the rest a powerflow straight through but i want it to sound nice but not stupid like a tractor. its only £200 though so might be worth a look

i just have the back box replaced with a pipe at the moment but going full piper system with no silencers soon. That sounds like a really good deal and it should sound great. I bought coilovers first aswell for the look and handling so best of both worlds in one purchase.

I've got a pro alloy full front intercooler. I love the widemouth look. Just had to sacrifice most of the crossmember :-)

I've cut a few bumpers at work for the big intercoolers, it's not that bad as long as you take your time.

Edited by jp1mp

There was no Cutting and hacking involed on my Ibiza pd130 they do a correct crash bar for it well that's what I had with my Ibiza very similar to the forge set up. Both are can be highly prices but defo a good upgrade no more clips breaking and pipes blowing off :)

Ths do a intercooler that's the same as a seat sport intercooler but a lot cheaper than the seat one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed they do and I have one fitted to my car.

I bought a twin pass coller off ebay and a pipework kit, only owes me £160 so far, its on on yet either tho haha

Some pics

2011-11-05113720.jpg

2011-11-12151003.jpg

2011-11-11170839.jpg

That looks really good! Cheap aswell - did you have to cut away at the crash bar?

I bought a twin pass coller off ebay and a pipework kit, only owes me £160 so far, its on on yet either tho haha

Some pics

2011-11-05113720.jpg

2011-11-12151003.jpg

2011-11-11170839.jpg

did u have to cut anything away that looks pritty good let me know when u get it done please pal wouldnt mind a look at it sometime when u r next in carlisle