Mk1 fabia VRS FMIC / Coilovers / Decat / Headunit

Tobe

Afternoon all,

Just gauging some sort of interest on these parts atm before i take the car back to standard completely.

For sale would be,

FORGE Seat Sport style FMIC 2 months old., including all brackets needed and all piping needed to fit the mk1 VRS, this is the stronger unit and much bigger unit than the Standard seat unit and the Forge FMIC kit built for the VRS, There is loads of info around on here for people wanting to read up about it, but with a stge 2 map, and a few other bits youll easily have over 200bhp.

£500 for everything all in.

Secondly is my AP coilovers, only been fitted for around 6 months, these handle amazing, although the ride is bumpy for me, i have them on full drop with no helpers etc they are an awesome bit of kit for a midrange coilover.

£300 for everything,

Thirdly my Pioneer AVH-3300BT double din Headunit, only had a few months, in perfect brand new condition, with built in Bluetooth from the unit so just need to mount the mic and your ready to go. Amazing Headunit and faultless.

£280.

Custom built Decat pipe. Made 100% from stainless steel with brackets to fit to OEM pipes with no bending etc needed, also includes mounting holders so it's a perfect fit. Can be fitted and removed in minutes. - £75.

Other things may pop up when I find them, probably pd160 intake etc.

Would much prefer collect from rg40.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...