2x Full sets of Fabia VRS wheels - Silver AND Gunmetal - Freshly Refurbished

craig8585

• 3 months later...

Sorry, the shadow chrome are the same as the gunmetal, just 2 different names for the same thing :)

At the moment I have a set of original silver (recently refurbished but have been used) and a set of gunmetal/shadow chrome.

I'll post up pictures and prices tomorrow.

:)

Yeah, the photos in the first post are of the gunmetal/shadow chrome ones I have here. They have just been refurbished and have not been used since the refurbishment.

For the x4 bare wheels without caps, PX'd against your original wheels without caps would be £200. And they are in my garage ready to go :)

Sorry, the shadow chrome are the same as the gunmetal, just 2 different names for the same thing :)

At the moment I have a set of original silver (recently refurbished but have been used) and a set of gunmetal/shadow chrome.

I'll post up pictures and prices tomorrow.

Good man, are you still accepting trade in OE 16" Fabia alloys?

P.S. Scrub that, I just read your earlier post (oops!)

Edited by Coffin Dodger

I've just updated the first post in this thread with fully up to date details and photos.

I'm located in Lichfield, Staffordshire during the festive period, then a mixture of Lichfield and Oxford thereafter.

All wheels come with a 12 month conditional guarantee for additional reassurance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey do you still have original wheels with tyres for sale? If so how much please mate?

Yes, I still have the original silver ones for sale. All prices are on Post 1 on the first page.

Any of the wheels still for sale mate?

Yes, silver and the shadow gunmetal are still available. All details are in Post 1 on the first page.

i have some 16 inch merc wheels, would you part ex plus cash your way? PM if interested buddy

Sorry, I have no use for them unfortunately.

Hey do you still have original wheels with tyres for sale? If so how much please mate?

All of my part worn tyres are now sold I'm afraid.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...