Rhys_RS Mk1 Fabia vRS Black Magic

Rhys_RS

Sure thing, PM'd..

Thanks Bowen, yup Darkside although i'm not buying as it's my xmas pressie :p

Oh by the way Josh, I'm from Barry :hi:

Yeah man, was chatting to Jon (Peters) about you last night funnily enough haha!

Oooooo

Love the car.

Makes me wanna do stuff to mine now.

Must resist or it will end up like my octavia did. And that is being broken now for a new toy lol

Love the car tho. Looks better on them wheels. They didnt suit my car as its not lowered

• 4 months later...

Finally found the time and suitable weather to fit my Jabbasport rear anti-roll bar this weekend. A big thank you to Mike (M12MKD) for supplying this and yes it's been a while since I bought it from you! Fitting it was a piece of cake, It's made a hell of a difference to the handling, the car feels much more planted around turns and isn't as unsettled over bumps anymore so it's made an improvement to comfort too, so win win. A highly recommended mod to all enthusiasts!

20130511_163354_zps68c93f4c.jpg

And here's a closeup..

20130511_163340_zps01640a87.jpg

Since the last update, I have fitted a Seat Sport fmic and darkside hardpipe kit along with a BLT EGR delete from a recent group buy.

20130417_173103_zps994792bc.jpg

After this, I decided to make a bit of a road trip up to Shark Performance HQ in Mansfield for a custom dyno tune in order to reap the benefits from what the larger PD150 turbo had to offer. The smooth and progressive map has really transformed the car, the torque curve is addictive and the car pulls like a train all through the rev range. Dyno results were a healthy 203bhp and 356lb/ft (480nm) of torque, thanks Ben!

20130302_114427_zps0a226780.jpg

20130302_111346_zps5271beee.jpg

Some up to date shots featuring the new blueflame exhaust and headlight protectors:

PicsArt_1367936847214_zpsbaae7291.jpg

20130404_175407_zps7fb2b045.jpg

20130404_175336_zps4d8e3471.jpg

Comments welcome as always!

Rhys

• Like 3

Thanks mate, it sounds great, I never thought a diesel 4 pot could sounds good but I'm glad I went for a Blueflame now. I'll post a video and dyno graph on here soon.

• Like 1

looks sweet matey, ive got a black VRS too, really want mine to look like this in the next year or two, thanks for the inspiration dude

get a video of that exhaust up tho haha

I was so glad of my blueflame, Best exhaust for these cars IMO.

Your motor reminds me of mine a bit.

I'd like something similar for the S3 but a decent system with sports cat is around the £1500 mark.

Too much to spend for now but will be hunting for something eventually.

Where abouts is the Krispy Kreme meet in Bristol then? And how often?

I've seen that RAT look car with all the stuff on the roof around my way

before.

• Like 1

It's at Krispy Kreme...lol.

There's a drive through Krispy kreme in a retail park in brizzle, it's there I believe mate!

Yes, but I'm not from round here originally.

But I know enough to know theres a few retail parks dotted about here and there.

Londons my spot really,I'm never lost there but am still learning Bristol.

Is it round Cribbs causeway side or Longwell green side (My side, I'm 5 mins from Longwell Green. )

Can't say I've spotted a Krispy Kreme on my travels yet.

• 2 years later...