Fabia 1.9 TDI 100bhp Silver PINK BANDED STEELIES!

bcpitta

just had a look at x12_tag's wheels and his are different ? not sure if mine are the audi winter wheels , could i be the first fabia with these ones ? cheers

Here's x12_tag's

2012-10-28082429.png

Heres yours

Screenshot_2012-10-28-08-29-04-1.png

A massive improvement on the TT comps tho bud ;)

Nah bud real vrs's are over rated lol ;)

in all seriousness i had the limited edition vrs and went back to my elegance the elegance 1.9 pd100 put a smile on my face that the vrs never did!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Was going to splitt the car and sell as i found a car i liked, went to see it and it needed quite abit of work so sacked the idea off and decided to keep the fab for abit longer, so started with the modding again.

In with the Audi tt seats half leather in grey which i think goes quite well with the standard elegance interior:

55032213980631618038117.jpg

Next plans

FK street coilys ( budget i know!)

14" banded steelies

removed the rub strips on the side

and if i can find a facelift bumper ill smooth the bump strips of and should look decent

If youre after a facelift front bumper, i have mine which i removed in order to fit my vrs bumper. Its in black, but id expect after youve smoothed it off itll need painting anyways :)

Pm me if youre interested, can do a deal with genuine fog lights aswell if you want them

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a few bits today, RARB, front strut brace, vrs pedals, vrs handbrake, carbon wrapped vents, vrs kick plates, proper vrs bumper brackets and possibly a vrs steering wheel. Bought some 16" banded steelies that are 9J all round so will be quite a bit of poke. just need to get a set of coilovers and some new topmounts