Wrong forum i know but..Suzuki Ignis?

Jane_i10

Looking to buy a sport (1.5)

Been to see one, lovely little motor (not replacing the Octy dont worry :) ) but apparently they burn fuel like its going out of fashion, anyone ever owned one of know if this is true or not?

This is the only thing putting me off as i know the Octy's fuel consumption will be hard to beat but i dont want to first name basis with the fuel station!

I think someone I knew was gonna buy one but changed her mind when she saw what insurance group it was in

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

My missus had 1. Very quick little motor Fuel consumption was poor around 25-28 taking it easy. Also had a very twitcy back end. Proper go cart feel about them. Fun to dive though

why?! want something that size, thats better on fuel has climate , media, and is an absolute hoot to drive, buy a panda 100HP! :p

Because the Panda's are held their value well, these Ignis's are rather cheap

Mitsubishi Colt CZT 1.5 turbo. Cheap because hardly anyone knows about them. Pretty fast out of the box with 150bhp, 7-8 secs to 62. With a few breathing mods and a ecutek remap your looking at over 200 horses in quite a light car for today's standards. Google cztoc. :)

i used to have one, lovely little car, loads of fun to drive and a great engine 107bhp out of a 1.5 16v, used to do just over 200miles to a tank if i remember, but was still better on fuel then my 1.8t audi a3 i chopped in for it, ive seen some recently too couldnt belive how cheap they are,