Best Colour for Urban

CBFBOY

OK Guys

Looking at changing my red 2.0 s Yeti for the new Urban.1.2

Shall i go for White or Black ??????????

OK Guys

Looking at changing my red 2.0 s Yeti for the new Urban.1.2

Shall i go for White or Black ??????????

Black will never look clean, even a short time after a wash every bit of dirt will show. White really doesn't show the dirt and is a really good colour for the Yeti.

• Like 1

Black suits slinky low cars better, in my opinion - makes the Yeti look like a hearse. White is excellent to show off the Yeti's styling and, as commented elsewhere, is a lot better at hiding dirt than black as well.

There was a dark silver one in our dealer on Monday, which looked good. Reckon it will hide most of the dirt and still allow all the black bits to show up.

There was a dark silver one in our dealer on Monday, which looked good. Reckon it will hide most of the dirt and still allow all the black bits to show up.

Thanks all !--------- I did not think about the other colours !--------- has anyone here got one in any other colour besides black / white ?--- any photos of your urban would be appreciated

1M1M here (muscovado). The other two options I considered were white and cappuccino.

Go for white than (it's cheaper too :giggle: )

In the UK the Urban is only available in 4 colours - white/black/silver/grey. Why do potential customers have to ask others what colour they think they would like - seems a bit daft to me as every person's taste is different. Also, if you need to see what a Yeti looks like in different colours then look at page 26 on the on-line brochure - job done! http://www.skoda.co.uk/GBR/tools/brochurerequest/Pages/default.aspx

Ive got the black urban, and I think it looks great.

Hope you enjoy your new car what ever colour you go for.

Thanks, could very well be black, going to look at one Friday !

In the UK the Urban is only available in 4 colours - white/black/silver/grey. Why do potential customers have to ask others what colour they think they would like - seems a bit daft to me as every person's taste is different. Also, if you need to see what a Yeti looks like in different colours then look at page 26 on the on-line brochure - job done! http://www.skoda.co....es/default.aspx

Just curious M8 !---------- The photos are very small, not much idea from them, the white Yeti shots are nice and big

White every time, especially on the Urban as the black wheel arches don't show up on black, and the sundym rear windows look better against the white paintwork.

Mmmmmmm looking at the picture you use on your post, if you had a black one would you want a white bonnet?

Pro-tip. Look at used Urbans on the Skoda UK site. They'll have a bunch of hi-res photos of each of the models for you to get a better idea of which colour you'd prefer.

I've got a black one and yes, it shows the dirt very nicely but it looks fantastic.

Pro-tip. Look at used Urbans on the Skoda UK site. They'll have a bunch of hi-res photos of each of the models for you to get a better idea of which colour you'd prefer.

I've got a black one and yes, it shows the dirt very nicely but it looks fantastic.

Cheers , will check it out !!--- :rock:

Thanks for all your replies guys !--------- I have taken the plunge and ordered a White Urban 2.0.

Its a pre- registered model from my Dove Skoda in Cardiff. They gave me a fair deal on my 2.5 year old Red Yeti and £1330 off list price.

Picking it up Friday evening !!!!!!!

Gald to hear you got a good deal and like myself replaced red for white :)

White is probably one of the better colours for the Monster; mind I've only seen an Uban in black myself and I thought that it looked very nice.

TP

Glad you went white! On black Yeti's the distinctive B-pillar shark's fin is completely lost. Whereas on the white one it looks great. Enjoy the new car!