Best battery?

I have found the root to my power steering issues my battery!! I just wanted to know peoples suggestions as i want a decent powerful one so no more issues later on. I was going to try bosch as good warranty. What do other people rate?

Thanks olly

Fit the biggest that will go in your battery box IMO. Fish out the measurements online. 096 is the biggest that will fit most, though I understand some Fabias have smaller battery boxes.

Standard I believe for a vRS is 096 to early 2006 when it switched to 027 probably with the BLT engine.

Edited by DRJ

Thanks for the information, i will measure the battery up later and start looking as my power steering is starting to annoy me now! I shall how much bosch are as i have a costco card and they sell them there pretty cheap usually! Thanks again :-)

I bought the large exide battery as above from euro car parts and got a good brisky discount :-) just wait until it arrives now and enjoy normal power steering!