New badges fitted

Well actually I like the end result "Marreboy" de badging everything and with the new logo makes it look very mysterious..

I was wondering if you could give us a heads up with a link to where you got these badges from as when I eventually get my new car I'd be very keen to do the same to mine..

Regards

RoDM

Bill2,

I changed my badges and they look much better quality than the old ones .I would have thought with your black Superb, the black/chrome badges would have been ideal for you..

• Like 1

Well actually I like the end result "Marreboy" de badging everything and with the new logo makes it look very mysterious..

I was wondering if you could give us a heads up with a link to where you got these badges from as when I eventually get my new car I'd be very keen to do the same to mine..

Regards

RoDM

Hi,

i got them from my Skodadealer, here are the catnumbers you need: :sun:

Wheelcaps: 5JA601151ULM

Front: 1ST 853 630 A AUL

Rear: 1ST 853 630 A AUL

• Like 1

Personally I like the look of those, I think they look great. Wondering if they do one for the badge on the steering wheel?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Debadged and with new logo definately makes a difference.

Initial thought is that like others on here I prefer the green version, but on consideration the green screams against Rosso Brunello, and the chrome would look much cleaner.

seeing the new badge in situ makes me think it reminds me of a badge from the 70's or 80's. I am fairly sure Skoda had green badge then, so probably a Lada or similar- happy for others to disagree or put me right on what my faint memory was.

Hi,

i got them from my Skodadealer, here are the catnumbers you need: :sun:

Wheelcaps: 5JA601151ULM

Front: 1ST 853 630 A AUL

Rear: 1ST 853 630 A AUL

Hi mate,

The badges look good. I thought the front and rear were different in application; rear is double sided tape and the front is clipped on so why would they have the same part number?

Hi mate,

The badges look good. I thought the front and rear were different in application; rear is double sided tape and the front is clipped on so why would they have the same part number?

Hi,

I don´t use the clips on the front, only the double sided tape and that worked for me.

Front and rear badges are meant for the Citigo but are the correct diameter for the Superb. You have to cut the location pins off to install.

www.skodaparts.com have a special offer on them at the moment... received mine next day after placing order, P&P £3

Easy to remove using trim removal tool... plastic wedge type device

What I ordered, received and fitted .....

Part Name....................................................Part Number............Price........Offer....Quantity

CITIGO WHEEL CENTRE CAP 2012-2015........5JA601151ULM.......£8.34........£7.51......4

CITIGO TAILGATE BADGE 2012-2015...........1ST853630AAUL.....£10.67.......£10.13....2

Postage: £3.00

Total: £53.30

From www.skodaparts.com

Edited by DCC

What about this Front/Rear difference with the serial numbers, still confused?

There are no differences on the back/front logo for the Superb, so 1ST853630AAUL is the right thing to order. :) And as told above, you need to cut of the steering pins, and just go for the tape.

Use a hairdryer (blower) to get the logos to come of easily. :)

The logos are 90mm on the Superb, and 88mm for the Octavia. But, on the Octavia they need two different logos. One flat for the front, and one concav (or whatever it is called :p ) on the back.

Do you have to take the wheels off and pop out the centre badges

That is the best way to do it, if you want to keep the old ones. I couldnt be bothered to keep them, so I just made a whole in the old ones, and used a screwdriver to get them out. Takes you about 3 minutes ;)

Edited by Suvdal
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...