Twin Pass Intercooler And Full Pipe Work Set Up

The JudGe

Got some pipework today :)

I now have the full pipework set up on the EGR side, sorted some couplings for the EGR. Basically you get the kit and fit a new 90 degree Bend, slide coupling in and clamp then all done. Therefor keeping your original kit un-hacked ;)

Been trying to upload pictures but photobucket not working :(

• Like 2

PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT!!!

Kevin_Mc I need to know what your using, EGR or EGR delete.

NO more people can join now, had enough time IMO lol.

IF YOu dont want he kit, please drop out now as you are given the chance. If your names stay then I know you are all going to purchase :)

IS everyone happy with the colour black silicone :) if not please tell me........

Here come your worst nightmare hahaha, MONEY........

It's going to cost £300 for everything all in and delivered :) PLEASE NOTE

This is using the forge map sensor, and te forge coupling. I have emailed forge on a discount but don't hold your breath lol, also my friend is doing a rough sketch of the map pipe to see If he can make the map pipe cheaper. BUT I need a map sensor asap even a broken one I don't care lol, anyone got one??

Remember £300 for a FULL custom intercooler kit, including the forge coupling and forge map sensor pipe...... Unless we get my friends price on map pipes :)

Thats fine mate, i did say i wasnt taking any money or anything untill ive fitted and im happy. Looks go so far................. you wanna wait and see what else i have hehe :) not going to pat my back too much lol, but i think this kit is going to be better than the forge one lol. I say that because my GROUP BUY is for a full FMIC kit, not half and im also using some forge parts. I think everythings ready now so i can buy the remaining parts, then start trial fitting :0 i cannot wait im so excited lol.

• Like 1

Looking good mate, can't wait to see it all fitted :)

Could you not buy one of the forge items you need to copy then and then re-cooperate the costs of them from us all?

What you mean by that buddy?? I have already brought the forge pipe so just needs copying :)

What you mean by that buddy?? I have already brought the forge pipe so just needs copying :)

Ahh I thought that was a mocked up one mate and that you were hoping someone would have one floating about that you could copy. My mistake!

If I were you mate I'd be a bit wary about buying all the stuff and then just taking people's word that they are going to buy the kit :/ just wouldn't want to see you at a loss after all your hard work!

I'm still in depending on final product and how it fits

Not to sure if I might need a egr fitting now would it be ok to change closer to time?

Yeah mate, nothing's set in some yet anyways. As soon as I put my pictures up of the kit fitted, and people are happy then people will need to say exactly what they want :)

• Like 1