Just too common now..........

Coops

Typical ins't it, moved into a new house yesterday and a guy 3 doors up has a Superb.

There was me thinking my Candy White Estate was fairly uncommon when low and behold a Candy White Twindoor rolled past the house to park up. Well at least they are kinda different after all!!

Yep! Bought mine down south, not many around then moved up north and have three down my street!! Same when I bought my mk1 fabia vrs, very rare until the word got out.

Edited by Snoopy

Seen a 12 plate elegance estate in cappuccino running round locally in past few weeks which has doubled number of Superbs in town.

Down the road in Dundee they are almost common as I see at least one or two each week when I am there

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I was just in Belgium at the gp this weekend. I saw loads of superbs, especially estates. No elegance or 4x4 models though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I was just in Belgium at the gp this weekend. I saw loads of superbs, especially estates. No elegance or 4x4 models though.

Great race and good result...enjoyed it after I'd calmed down following Grosjean's stupidity. How did the cycling go?

It sure was, we decided against cycling, we just parked near the track and walked a mile.

The cycling would have been challenge given the route from the villa we were staying in was 13km climb up a very steep valley and it hammered down on the Friday. :D

Highly recommended for anyone thinking of going, easy to get too and the Superb was perfect to do the journey in.

Eau rouge is awesome in person

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'd like to go some time and the exit of Eau Rouge before Radillon might be the place to be. Gradients are always much biggger than they seem on TV as I witnessed at Barcelona 10 years ago. I've done Silverstone for about 20 years and I've walked the track in Montreal out of season. Canadian kerbs are vicious.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to resurrect an old thread, done a 500 mile round trip up north and saw lots of superb estates.

People are finally starting to catch on :rolleyes:

Edited by Sw1

This summer have seen a considerable number of Superb Estates in Cornwall, none seem to be members of Forum as a flash gets blank faces.

I check was it you often but never found a comment.

I wonder sometimes if the "Was It You section" is not for Superbs.

This summer have seen a considerable number of Superb Estates in Cornwall, none seem to be members of Forum as a flash gets blank faces.

I check was it you often but never found a comment.

I wonder sometimes if the "Was It You section" is not for Superbs.

Me too. I was in Carbis Bay this summer with my Superb. Only saw one other one, plus a black Yeti at Land's End, oh and a heap of Octy's.