Mmm Yellow, a new Skoda chapter!

Haha, I meant 42 is far too good a figure and you're clearly not driving 'briskly' enough :rofl:

Ahh I see!! I got 46 today but that was because I was following a learner this morning! :p

Love the car welcome to the yellow side ;-)black wheels are a must.

Thanks man!

I don't think I'll see many yellow vRS's at all. I did walk past a taxi rank today and seen every car was either a mk1 or mk2 Octavia.... I was pretty chuffed I bought a yellow one!

Well this afternoon on my lunch break, I decided to give the car a good clean, and pre winter protection with a coat of wax, then polish :)

It's really sunny today so the shine was difficult to see, however I think it's come up really well!

Bl00dy flies, and bugs think its one giant flower its really annoying!

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2750.jpg

:)

Well this afternoon on my lunch break, I decided to give the car a good clean, and pre winter protection with a coat of wax, then polish :)

It's really sunny today so the shine was difficult to see, however I think it's come up really well!

Bl00dy flies, and bugs think its one giant flower its really annoying!

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2750.jpg

:)

And just how long a Lunch break do you get??

• Like 1

Ahh ha! Working from home, I'm currently able to have an hour or so...! It's a good way to relax when cleaning the car to be fair... quite therapeutic. Ready for a busy afternoon! :D

Really nice Leon keep it original no black IMO

:thumbup: Cheers mate! I don't think I'd want to go crazy with mods to be honest, the yellow ones are rare and I'd like to keep it tip top!

I'd keep the wheel colour too, especially see as they're in mint condition!

I'd pop some Eibachs on just to bring the ride height down to what it should be from the factory.

I'd keep the wheel colour too, especially see as they're in mint condition!

I'd pop some Eibachs on just to bring the ride height down to what it should be from the factory.

Yeah, do they change the ride much? The car seems to grip pretty well without a fuss at the moment. It's quite a refined ride too...

8mpg over an hr or so Leon. That was on track though :p

Ahh well that'll explain that!

i'm more worried about the bees than the flies so much!!

silly buggers!

i highly recommend the eibach prokit. i have them on mine. it lowers the car 20mm. ride is only slightly firmer.

coupled with a 12mm spacer at the rear, it finishes it off nicely.

when i made the decision to get yellow, i was set on either powder coating the neptunes to anthracite/gunmetal, or getting anthracite/gunmetal vmr710 rims.

however the silver neptunes has grown on me. they suit the yellow vrs very well, in my opinion.

not changing it now.

• Like 1

Do you get flies wanting to take a dump all the time on yours?!

It does look mighty fine right now!! :D

Sorry, I missed your post. Yes flies on it all the time over summer. Definitely a colour thing...

i'm more worried about the bees than the flies so much!!

silly buggers!

i highly recommend the eibach prokit. i have them on mine. it lowers the car 20mm. ride is only slightly firmer.

coupled with a 12mm spacer at the rear, it finishes it off nicely.

when i made the decision to get yellow, i was set on either powder coating the neptunes to anthracite/gunmetal, or getting anthracite/gunmetal vmr710 rims.

however the silver neptunes has grown on me. they suit the yellow vrs very well, in my opinion.

not changing it now.

Yeah, the spacers do give the stance that little extra! I had problems with my older MK1 Fabia with spacers when I was fully loaded with people and luggage, the arches used to rub on the motorway/freeway

Are they Skoda approved springs then?

Anthracite would look really good with yellow!

Sorry, I missed your post. Yes flies on it all the time over summer. Definitely a colour thing...

Haha... I'll keep my eyes on those critters!

Ah I'll look into that! Thanks :) Does it look massively different to OEM height?

i posted pics on another discussion thread u had started a while ago.

have a look there.

but to answer ur question - no its not a massive difference.

more subtle than "phwaoooahh".

i posted pics on another discussion thread u had started a while ago.

have a look there.

but to answer ur question - no its not a massive difference.

more subtle than "phwaoooahh".

I see, it looks pretty good though, did you have the spacers on the car in those photos you shared?

Its NOT an Estate!!!!!

I've lost all faith in you now Leon.

Looks very smart though :thumbup:

Matthew

Hey Matthew!

I know, I did see the estates, and I'd of had one, just a bit out of my price range! :)

the hatch is massive though!! I don't think I'd struggle if I needed to shift a load of stuff moving house!