Not a crash... Worse!

Milk would be worse emoticon-0100-smile.gif

Definitely - dog poo on carpet-you can was off, milk sinks in and never goes away, it sits there and rots . Bloke across road had a coke problem. Some one broke into his shed , found some and told the world. :sweat::giggle:

I knew a lad who managed to projectile vomit across his dash board while driving. It was stuck in the vents under the windscreen and everything!

A friend had a version of this. His brother was driving and chucked up over the windscreen/dash, so my mate had to lean across and grab the wheel, whereupon his brother threw up again over his head. They exited the car sharpish on the shoulder of a DC. Once they'd calmed down they regarded the car with distaste... Having just escaped from it, they were miles from home so knew eventually they'd have to get back in, despite the technicolour.

J.

No eating or drinking in my car, apart from me of course...

The car was parked and locked up at the time outside of work, i had 3 cans of coke on the floor with the windows down a little happend to past my car to go to another car (i work at a garage and use the same car park as customers) and on the way past could head a slight hissing noise with the windows being down, had a quick look through the window and could see coke spraying over pretty much everything.

paid £40 this morning for a full vallet, wet vac, stain block, all that jazz... hopfully never know it ever happend!