Replacing the discs and pads on a VRS

Afternoon all

In the next month or so I am going to replace the discs and pads all round on my VRS. Not looking to upgrade (so just disc and pad suggestions) just wondered what my options were other than OEM? Budget of no more than £500. Discuss....

If you're NOT looking to upgrade as you say, then Pagid stuff cost me about £170 with discounts for all 4 discs and pads from Euro Car Parts, and it is the same as OEM. (OEM IS Pagid)

+1

Pagid are great the pads are very good for the price.

ds2500 pads make a huge difference but DO NOT fit them on the rear just use standard pads

as the ds2500 pads have like half the material from new on the rear ones and the rears do minimal work so save your cash on them

and spend the cash on some good brake fluid and do a full flush

make sure you bed them in and hey presto awesome brakes

Thanks for the input gents. When I say upgrade I don't mind pads and discs, it's more the expense calipers etc I want to avoid. Not only is there the cost but also the fact that my little 16" spiders won't fit over anything larger than OEM

Just had a browse on euro car parts and for the front the 312mm discs look good. Would I have any issues fitting these?

Edited by vrs200bhp

Thanks for the input gents. When I say upgrade I don't mind pads and discs, it's more the expense calipers etc I want to avoid. Not only is there the cost but also the fact that my little 16" spiders won't fit over anything larger than OEM

Just had a browse on euro car parts and for the front the 312mm discs look good. Would I have any issues fitting these?

nope that is what they are as std size :thumbup: