SKODA Octavia limited-edition special offers

ColinD

• Administrators

ŠKODA Octavia limited-edition special offers

• Two UK limited-edition special offers
  • 25% off Octavia SE Connect, now priced from £13,990 OTR
  • vRS Blackline special edition gets £1,900 of extras for free and still qualifies for ‘pay no VAT’

ŠKODA is once again delivering outstanding value for money and engineering as the Czech manufacturer announces two UK limited-edition versions of its multi award-winning Octavia – the Octavia SE Connect and Octavia vRS Blackline. With a reputation as a great family car – thanks to its combination of style, reliability, comfort and class-leading interior space – the Octavia is set to broaden its appeal even further as ŠKODA announces exceptional offers on both.

Octavia SE Connect

The Octavia SE Connect is based on the already highly popular SE trim, but features £1,680 worth of extra equipment. From 4 September 2012, ŠKODA is offering an additional 25% off the Octavia SE Connect, meaning this version of ŠKODA’s critically acclaimed model is available as a hatch from £13,990 OTR (originally £18,650 OTR); the price of the estate is reduced from £19,690 to £14,760 OTR.

The Octavia SE Connect comes with a 1.6 TDI CR 105PS DPF engine and manual transmission. With exhaust CO2 emissions of just 119g/km, it is the ideal vehicle for both fleet and retail customers.

A generous standard equipment list extends to 16-inch ‘Crateris’ alloy wheels, rear acoustic parking sensors and GSM II telephone preparation and metallic paint, plus ŠKODA’s mobile device interface (MDI) connectivity package and Maxidot functionality.

Just 2,000 of these cars are available to order now from ŠKODA retailers.

Octavia vRS Blackline

ŠKODA has announced details of a new limited-edition version of its performance flagship Octavia vRS family car, featuring a host of additional equipment at no extra cost.

Badged the Octavia vRS Blackline, the new model is on sale now in both hatch and estate body styles. Featuring stunning 18-inch black alloy wheels, the car boasts a standard specification list that includes acoustic rear parking sensors, Amundsen satellite navigation system, DAB radio and vRS leather upholstery. In total, this represents more than £1,900 of extras.

Three vibrant exterior colours are available: Candy White, Black Magic pearl effect or Race Blue metallic.

The Octavia vRS Blackline comes with ŠKODA’s acclaimed 2.0-litre TDI CR 170PS DPF. Customers have the choice of either six-speed manual or six-speed DSG automatic transmissions.

Prices range from £21,260 to £23,495 OTR depending on which body style and gearbox is selected. In addition ŠKODA’s legendary ‘pay no VAT’ still applies.

To make the deal even sweeter, the Octavia vRS Blackline offer also includes three years of free servicing for customers who wish to take advantage of ŠKODA Finance’s low rate of just 7.9% APR representative with a £500 deposit contribution paid for by the manufacturer.

500 of these cars are now available nationwide to order from ŠKODA retailers.

Chris Horrell, Product Marketing Manager for ŠKODA UK, commented: “Offering customers exceptional value is at the heart of our business, and I can think of no clearer indication of that than these two outstanding deals.”

The Octavia is the most successful ŠKODA model in the company’s 117-year history. Since production of the MkI car began in 1996, 3.6 million have been sold worldwide. It is also the Czech brand’s first 200mph car after a specially prepared vRS, engineered by ŠKODA UK technicians, was officially timed at 227.080mph on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, USA, in August 2011.

post-6-0-29457800-1346794313_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-33761900-1346794340_thumb.jpg

i have got a Blackline on order for December. i am in the forces and was told by my dealer that this was a one time offer back in March when i ordered it. For forces only Tax Free.

• Administrators

I think the climate means any one time offer is likely to be repeated tomorrow. I remember when the 0% vat offers first arrived and went. It didn't take them long; for any manufacturer, to come back.

The important thing is you ordered your car, it's going to look fantastic and you can enjoy it for weeks at a time ;)

Good trade, but tough economic forecast will always provoke repeat offers; today only as the boss is away, "you maka the deal today" ;)

Interesting that the vRS Blackline is TDI CR170 only. I wonder why the TFSI version is not being offered.

Probably because the UK market prefer the TDI? I also know that the Octavia Production is coming to an end very shortly, since the MK3 Octavia starts production in November!!

Ooh interesting. They seem to have learnt their lesson with after market alloys at least! So is that the price you pay, or is it that minus 20% VAT?

When do we expect the new Octavia to be announced? And deliveries? Think I'll hold out for a mark 3 vRS.

• Like 1

when i spoke to my dealer as an initial Forces option i could only add the IPOD dock as everything else was there. not sure what options a normal dealer will give you. Does any one know if they will be numbered?

I ordered my blackline on Thursday and I was told by the dealer I should expect delivery end of this month...

Ditto - I ordered a Race Blue Blackline yesterday. No extras available & NO they will NOT be numbered :(

I went in to buy a SE Connect estate - The Devil made me do it ..... ;) Only £3k more & FREE servicing = No Brainer

I ordered a blackline anyway - estimated delivery at the end Sept/beg Oct.

Will retro fit the bluetooth - anyone know the part number please?

It comes with Bluetooth and maxi dot, my dealer told me today and she saw it in Milton Keynes at a car show.

• 3 months later...

Any dealers reading this forum with a brand new unregistered Octavia SE Connect hatch in Brilliant silver in stock will you please send me a PM asap i am looking to buy one possibly two if i can find stock.Thank you

Any dealers reading this forum with a brand new unregistered Octavia SE Connect hatch in Brilliant silver in stock will you please send me a PM asap i am looking to buy one possibly two if i can find stock.Thank you

Found a Connect Estate and deposit paid disregard the above request Thanks

Found a Connect Estate and deposit paid disregard the above request Thanks

Lucky sod.

I was seriously considering one a couple of weeks ago but was told by 3 different stealers that ALL the estates were now sold.

Not a happy teddy now, bloody stealers. :wall:

Stuff it anyway. Decided on a 2nd hand lateish vRS est. instead WHEN the right one turns up.

• 3 weeks later...