The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

I know, I've seen it [emoji14] must must admit I was pretty brave heading to Bournemouth in this weather (yes I took that photo tonight :D)

Yeah it's terrible I've just been blown home from Lymington

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's Monte is this?

It looks very low [emoji106][emoji4]

58136d24cefd1523f39783581449f29a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amost certain that they are the H&R or AP springs. 35mm / 40mm lower than standard a bog standard citigo, not taking into account the 15mm drop on MC anyway. I was considering using these springs for mine, but think I'll probably chicken out and go for Eibach's...

Side skirts can cost up to £130, a lot of money's gone into that I reckon

Funnily enough, side skirts and the front splitter are the last two pieces of 'body work' on my to do list... :D 

• Like 1

91561aaad19c46af0daf7d87f04c747b.jpg

Always thought blue would suit the Citigo, I'd love to have this colour if I had the money

Edit - Orange looks snazzy aswell

73731a1e2cd27d8d7b2a1dfcd58afaf1.jpg

Really like the blue. Really suits the Citigo. I think it is available in other countries isn't it?

Really like the blue. Really suits the Citigo. I think it is available in other countries isn't it?

No clue, it's probably unlikely as it's the blue you'd expect to see on a VRS, the VW up! However does come in a couple of shades of blue (lucky sods) 

• Like 1