The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gld6wX0t7mE&feature=youtu.be

Made this, today. Took the trust steed up through the Highlands. Over the Rest & Be Thankful (yes, it was actually open!).

Some pretty interesting conditions up North, with some heavy snow! But got to Argyll about lunch, and got some footage! :)  :yes:

Edited by Camlep
  • Like 2

Finally picked this up yesterday. Very clean and tidy but not for long! dead happy with it but having black stripes put on it in a couple of weeks if I can persuade my missus it doesn't look chavvy

post-125755-0-97795300-1425670440_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jefflebowski67
  • Like 2

Finally picked this up yesterday. Very clean and tidy but not for long! dead happy with it but having black stripes put on it in a couple of weeks if I can persuade my missus it doesn't look chavvyattachicon.gifimage.jpg

To the missus - stripes aren't chavy, they infact help to increase your MPG
  • Like 2

Finally picked this up yesterday. Very clean and tidy but not for long! dead happy with it but having black stripes put on it in a couple of weeks if I can persuade my missus it doesn't look chavvyattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I bought my Greentech Elegance, and then phoned back to ask if they could fit the stripes. 

My parents thought they might look chavvy, but they ate their words. It makes the car fun and funky, without being yobbish! 

Tell her they are a visual aid to help her find it in crowded car-parks.Wink ,wink,say no more. :notme:

• Like 2

To the missus - stripes aren't chavy, they infact help to increase your MPG

Fair enough, but what do they do for the car? :giggle:

Fred

My works car park has currently 3 other candy white Citigos, I guess you notice them more when you have one yourself and white does seem a very popular colour ( cheap I guess) Anyway I do think, in all fairness, the stripe decals are actually rather snazzy but quite restrained at the same time. And yes, the 2015 Citigo Elegance is fabulous, loving this car already.

• Like 2

I made some slight corrections 

Bournemouth traffic........

1. Russian Mafia [ The Triangle upwards ] clapped out blinged up BMW's with a stolen 5 grand sound system,boot full of knock off vodka,made from potato peelings in a warehouse just outside of Slough.

2......87 year old Jaguar drivers,wearing funeral make-up,,doing 15mph , sitting on 3 cushions [and still 2 foot short of seeing over the top of the steering wheel ]

3. Grockle Londoners on their mobile phones driving Range-Rover Sports,with satnav monitors larger than their front windscreens,in desperate search of a Starbucks that does "cinammon sprinkles"

4.Spanish language students [still driving on the right ] going balls to the floor in mk3 Golfs with one suntanned arm hanging out of the window and one pale arm dragging on the handbrake.

5.Bulgarian lorry drivers,on bald,bulging tyres with a truckfull of illegals gasping for air,driving the wrong way round the roundabouts while the police look on...waiting for somebody english doing 1 mph over the limit to pounce on and stick with a fine.

Yup,Bournemouth,not a good place to be behind the wheel.

• Like 1