The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

I had uploaded a photo of a Narrowboat and crane swinging above the car roof. But, the comment was published a

And admin stopped the post. Hence silly comment. Photo on Citigo gallery.

Both of them pull off but you have to tug really hard!  The rubber covers and connectors are much easier to replace after you've swapped the bulbs.  Good luck and don't skin your knuckles!!

Edited by JimmyR
  • Like 1

Oh dear! :(  Did it just scamper off into the foliage relatively unharmed?  It will still be an expensive enough repair with at least a new wing and of course that will have to be fitted and resprayed.  What other damage is there behind the bumper where it can't be seen and is the bonnet or the door damaged too?  Still, at least you didn't hit the animal with the middle of the car because even a small deer could have smashed the windscreen, badly damaging the bonnet and the roof at the same time.  You are very lucky to have come off so lightly.

Oh dear! :(  Did it just scamper off into the foliage relatively unharmed?  It will still be an expensive enough repair with at least a new wing and of course that will have to be fitted and resprayed.  What other damage is there behind the bumper where it can't be seen and is the bonnet or the door damaged too?  Still, at least you didn't hit the animal with the middle of the car because even a small deer could have smashed the windscreen, badly damaging the bonnet and the roof at the same time.  You are very lucky to have come off so lightly.

My guessing is the deer scampered off but likely died, it's likely I'll need a new left fender/wheel arch lining, new bonnet or repaired and a new light casing, front bumper has about an inch scratch but unfortunately it's been damaged in car parks etc beforehand so I probably won't bother to save money