Where should I go for my remap?

coiner

Best place for a remap?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Where's the best place for a remap?

• Jabba Sport - Peterborough
    • Shark - Mansfield
    • Unit 18 - Milton Keynes
    • Other

Well i'm gonna recommend a fellow Briskodian for a truly custom remap http://www.hidden-power.co.uk/

Hmm.......

Can only remap the Bosch Bosch EDC15P+

Custom remaps for £50

Hotmail only email address

No telephone number

No address

No business details at all

Terrible website

Ebay feedback of 1

Where do I sign up? :think:

Hmm.......

Can only remap the Bosch Bosch EDC15P+

Custom remaps for £50

Hotmail only email address

No telephone number

No address

No business details at all

Terrible website

Ebay feedback of 1

Where do I sign up? :think:

I tell you right now, Faboka's knows his stuff. You should see some of the work that's comes out of some of the so called "Pro" tuners workshops. They may have dyno's and thousands of pounds worth of kit, but it's blatantly disgraceful, yet a large majority wouldn't know that, and yet keep rating them.

Faboka's certainly knows his stuff thx Bondi, I have tried a fair few different maps, but the service hidden power offers is perfect for my needs and i am more than happy with the results. He tweaked exaclty what i ask him for and i am very impressed with the results and have to declare its way better than a generic remap. I am an Engineer by trade and have found this service very professional and effective. It helps that Faboka's owns a Fabia vrs so can test things his end. My base map was used and revised until i was happy. Faboka's is very modest, i think he is a great mapper and I am very happy with the car now.

• Like 1

Slating other companies doesn't make that one look any more inviting for the various reasons softscoop has already said. First impressions count for a lot, so maybe a freshen up of the site would help. I personally wouldnt be trusting my car to someone who doesnt even have an address or contact details.

Slating other companies doesn't make that one look any more inviting for the various reasons softscoop has already said. First impressions count for a lot, so maybe a freshen up of the site would help. I personally wouldnt be trusting my car to someone who doesnt even have an address or contact details.
I'm sure he'll take that as some constructive criticism.
  • Like 2

I certainly did not slate any other company's so don't know where you got that from. I'm simply stating every engine is different and his service is perfect for me because i knew what i wanted. Fancy websites don't impress me, the knowledge on the site does and is why i choose it. I did not even know then it was Faboka's. All contact is made through ebay so you are protected by paypall ect. But honestly i don't think some of you deserve his service with some of the comments above.

I certainly did not slate any other company's so don't know where you got that from. I'm simply stating every engine is different and his service is perfect for me because i knew what i wanted. Fancy websites don't impress me, the knowledge on the site does and is why i choose it. I did not even know then it was Faboka's. All contact is made through ebay so you are protected by paypall ect. But honestly i don't think some of you deserve his service with some of the comments above.

Calm down, first of all I never said you did.

As Bondi took it, everything I said was suppose to be constructive. I`m not saying it has to be a fancy website at all, a simple wordpress site is plenty, but a bit more basic contact information would be a absolute minimum before someone touched my car.

There are so many people who havent a clue what they are doing when it comes to mapping cars etc that first impressions ARE important, even if YOU dont give 2 ****s most people like a degree of professionalism even from a website or people will look and write it off instantly as a 2 bit bloke who is out to make a quick buck. Registered business address, contact numbers etc etc. He clearly has some happy customers so a testimony section would be a good thing too.

I`m not slating his work in the slightest, very knowledgeable from what i`v read on here and you guys are happy. Everything i`m saying is suppose to be constructive, dont take it as a attack and chill out a bit. :bandit:

xD chilled, as you can tell Faboka's site is pretty new, i kinda liked the fact he has not tried to bolster his ebay feedback selling paper clips :D wreaks of honesty to me. I asked Faboka's if i could post my experience here and his reply was it was up to me so im no way biased. Sorry if my tone was a little aggressive, we have been tweaking and I have been testing the car on three consecutive days and i'm a little weary but am chuffed now so worth the effort. Faboka's even sent me a revised file on a Sunday xD. I guess maybe i could even call it a stage 2 map?!!!!! lol. Valeo SMF soon then its going on the rollers.

Edited by RAPTURE

I tell you right now, Faboka's knows his stuff. You should see some of the work that's comes out of some of the so called "Pro" tuners workshops. They may have dyno's and thousands of pounds worth of kit, but it's blatantly disgraceful, yet a large majority wouldn't know that, and yet keep rating them.

I agree Faboka knows his stuff, yet there is no indication as to who it is on the website.

Based on the website alone, it looks like someone who is simply selling maps that they bought on a CD off eBay containing 2000 map files, having no real idea what's in the map and who's written it.

• Like 1

Thanks for the constructive comments. Will take it on board. This is isn't my day job and never will be. Its simply an enthusiast who enjoys what he does

I was hoping the my guide on my site would help show people that I know my way around the ecu. Guess not.

Here's a question. Who knows more. A guy who sells eBay maps (which I dont ive seen them lol) or the guy who buys them from an external company?

Well the guide on your site was exactly why i choose you Fab, If you read the website and take it for what it says then i don't know how anyone can confuse it for a cheap ebay map. Not everyone is out there to rip people off. Faboka is honest and offers a unique service for the price. I cant thank Fab enough for sorting my map and I hope testaments like mine will earn Hidden-power a good rep. And the answer to your question Faboka is neither of them, they guy who makes his own maps like you is king.

Edited by RAPTURE