Hi all,

This is our first group buy project for SMF kits for the 1.9 TDi Octavia Mk1 and Fabia VRs. Please note this is for 130 engine codes ASZ 130 and BLT 130 only running 6 speed.

In the kit is the SMF and a paddle clutch kit plate and cover.

The kit is £575 for a 6 paddle kit

The kit is £600 for a 5 paddle kit

Finally the new and exclusive 8 paddle kit is £750

The group buy bonus is that all kits will be with free delivery (usually £15) and also include a free slave cylinder (usually £50)

So that means you save £65!!!

I already have enough customers interested to get this moving so PM me to get your order in!!

This offer is exclusive to Briskoda members and we look forward to hearing all your feedback and results.

post-95127-0-53333400-1347889390_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andy@CG-Motorsport

Hi Adam,

The rating of about 410lbs/ft is the same for them all... however the number of paddles changes the feel of the drive.

The drive with a 8 is the smoothest where as the 5 is the most responsive in gear change.

In short the more paddles the better the drive but if your taking it on a track keep it low and watch it go.

Hi Adam,

The rating of about 410lbs/ft is the same for them all... however the number of paddles changes the feel of the drive.

The drive with a 8 is the smoothest where as the 5 is the most responsive in gear change.

In short the more paddles the better the drive but if your taking it on a track keep it low and watch it go.

Cheers for the info Andy, hopefully have the funds for you in a week or 2

thanks

Adam

This looks a great bit of kit and deal.

One question though, would there be much SMF chatter with this kit?

To quote one of our customers in the 6 paddle kit 'The chatter is pretty loud I must admit but the gear changes are amazing :)'

This can be found here

What you thinking about a 5,6 or 8? Or perhaps one of the new dual friction options?

So just to clarify, non of the uprated clutch kits with SMF are quite then? As I don't want loud chatter for my car.

They are not much louder though either. They are the same weight as the standard flywheel if you went down a lightened route this would enhance the harmonically transmitted noises. It goes back to the same old issue though that noise is going to be increased in line with performance capability.

I was away on Saturday but its my understanding a Briskodian came in and bought a 6 paddle kit from the workshop. If it was you could you stick a post on this thread or PM me to let me know how it drives and any more info you can share with the forum.

Always looking for feedback its my aim to make CG the first clutch call for Skodas everywhere.

Hey Andy,

thanks for the previous reply, are you guys developing a lightweight alternative to the 12kg flywheel?

I'm looking for the most responsive powere transfer, not fussed about harmonically transmitted resonance.

Jake

No problems Jake, we can lighten a SMF to your exact specifications as we have all the CNC machines in house to do so. Let me know your weight requirements and drop me a PM.

sorry to nebb in but.. is there any extra cost to this?

cheers

Adam

There will be if you are buying the kit but it shouldn't be too expensive. I will try keep it at cos for anyone buying the kit which is just the labour cost of having it done.

sorry to nebb in but.. is there any extra cost to this?

Are you thinking about getting a SMF kit Adam? I will try keep it at cost for anyone buying the kit which is just the labour cost of having it done.

Edited by Andy@CG-Motorsport