No problem Adam, let us know which kit you need and lets get it on your VRs.

Also where are you fitting it? I see your only in Grimbsy would love to sort you a fitting deal so we can gt some real images for the forum.

sounds like a plan Andy give me a messege see what we can do

My cars having the 6 paddle and SMF kit from CG fitted today - Will report back later!

Awesome, its nice to see CG getting into all these Skoda cars. Looking forward to getting Simmo's in tomorrow and keep the reports flowing.

We are also thinking about doing a line in brake discs, zinc coated, grooved and slotted, would anyone on the forum be interested?

• Like 1

Its fitted! Yes its noisy but my word is is nicer to drive once moving! Lovely gear changes with imediate bite. The bite point takes some getting used to though!

Full review to come.

Kit fitted: Full 6 paddle SMF kit including new slave cylinder.

Thanks Andy :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

im interested in either the 6 or 8 paddle kit . im only running a shark remap and im not looking to get any more power out of the car so i really dont want the chatter and sound from the smf. so could you possibly give me a price for just the clutch kit without the smf please .

We are currently running a deal on our homepage where all 6 paddle kits are £275 and Dual Friction kits are £300. I can do the 8 at the same price as the Dual Friction.

If you have done the shark remap I would recommend the Dual Friction or 8 paddle over the 6.

Go for the Dual if you want a more natural and smooth drive feel or take the 8 if you want to get on track days and get a more racey feel to your drive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...