Billy's Octavia vRS original....... ish

billy2981

Only just seen this awesome! are you a mechanic fantastic attention to detail, love it :love:

cheers all, I am struggling at the mo as the weather is poo

and no mate I am not a Mech lol, never done any classes or any quals. just started playing lol. am the same with computers and building them, I just play around and hope I get it right.

• Like 1

Update:

Not getting much chance to do things due to weather and work. Ill be sorting all things to sell today and posting them up.

I have started to do the bonnet grill and its coming on nice. Having the new citygo badge and fl vrs on it aand mesh. Will have that done tomoz all being well.

Milotec grills are in the front bumper and cutting rear will be done today too to fit rear diffusor on.

Engine will be cleaned ad clutch fitted tomoz if weather holds. Gearbox will be painted too and the tower cleaned up.

I had a mad idea to paint the bay white too lol

Dont think ill bother tho?

Pics will be sorted if i get chance to takw them and ill do a quick how to for the bonnet grill as the badge is a lot bigger than the std coloured one.

Update:

Not getting much chance to do things due to weather and work. Ill be sorting all things to sell today and posting them up.

I have started to do the bonnet grill and its coming on nice. Having the new citygo badge and fl vrs on it aand mesh. Will have that done tomoz all being well.

Milotec grills are in the front bumper and cutting rear will be done today too to fit rear diffusor on.

Engine will be cleaned ad clutch fitted tomoz if weather holds. Gearbox will be painted too and the tower cleaned up.

I had a mad idea to paint the bay white too lol

Dont think ill bother tho?

Pics will be sorted if i get chance to takw them and ill do a quick how to for the bonnet grill as the badge is a lot bigger than the std coloured one.

I'd go white engine bay will look good!

• 1 month later...

Too much to do mate. No time to do it and if i not workin its ****in down ao never get a chance to sort.

Just want to call it quits and try recoupe some money.

No rush to sell things and ill be puttig things up i think will struggle first like the wheels gearbox and coilovers. Turbos n stuff.

Kills me to do but really need to let go and face facts.

• 1 month later...