BRISKODA - Photo Competition Round 2 'Blue' - Entries

• Administrators

The theme for round 2 of the photo competition is 'Blue'.

Period 02-05-05 to 02-06-05

So what is a blue theme?

Well anything that inspires the colour or mood of blue.

Entries only in this thread! Discussion here please.

Rules:

1. No image will be greater than 800 pixels along its longest side.

2. Image must have been taken within the competition period.

3. Each submitter can change their posted image at any time (using edit function).

4. Maximum of three (3) images per submitter, per competition with a maximum of 1 reply(post) in the entries thread.

5. Voting will be based on points. Each voter (member) has a maximum of 15 points to allocate to the entrants.

6. Digital manipulation is permitted in order to correct technical issues only. It is not permitted to add or remove elements of the image or to apply digital 'effects'.

7. Image must be hosted so that it appears correctly in the competition thread and must remain so for the period of the competition including voting. Any images that do not appear correctly won't poll may votes, obviously. You may use our gallery here on BRISKODA or your own image hosting.

8. Image must be titled (or it will not be betered for voting) but not on the image itself. I.e. some bold text naming the image should be posted at the same time as the image itself. In addition, any details of the image/hardware used should be posted.

9. There will be no posts in the competition thread other than those for the posting of competition images. All discussion should be held in the discussion thread(s).

10. There are no judges, only votes from members, and it's their collective decision which is final.

11. Images will meet the requirements of the BRISKODA T&Cs

A prize fund has been established for these competitions, so away we go.

• 1 month later...

This is my second offering... I promise to come up with somethin hopefully a little better as my final one. :o

edit: I just noticed this competition finished a week ago... :rofl:

The Blues and Twos... I mean Fours

boot2.JPG

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So??? Did the photocomps die a death thru lack of interest?

This comp's still a live sticky, so here's a few photos with a touch of blue to kick things back into action???

1st one from around the comp period. The other not.

The photocomps have obviously died a death, so my pics removed.

• 3 weeks later...

A Couple from today:

1: SHADES OF ORANGE AND BLUE

BOC1.jpg

2: A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT

Maldon%20night%202.jpg

Both images taken today with Minolta 7D and Minolta 28-75 f2.8 lens.

Image 1 from Burnham on Crouch, Image 2 from Maldon (a time exposure of 20 seconds). Post processing was resize and unsharp mask to compensate. Otherwise straight from camera (RAW mode).

Chris