Mk2 Octavia Bits/speakers/fasia's/Canbus/CrashBar/Thule Locking Roof Bars

matt_theforce

Here's a few parts that I've got left over from my mk2 Octavia PD140

OEM MK2 Skoda Octavia Front Door Speakers

Were removed last year and have been stored in the garage since. One speaker may not work (see picture), caused during storage

20120928_152255.jpg

£8 £6 Posted (pretty much just the postage to pay for)

OEM Fasia Surrounds (Pre Facelift)

Stream surround for the Elegance/L&K (dual zone climate control systems)

20120928_152409.jpg

20120928_152419.jpg

£10 £8 £7 Delivered

OEM MK2 Skoda Octavia Estate Crash Bar - Not been in an accident, taken off due to towbar being fitted

P1010598.jpg

P1010599.jpg

£15 £10 Collected - £25 £20 Delivered

OEM MK2 Skoda Octavia Canbus Gateway (1K0 907 530H)

20120926_121516.jpg

£25 £20 posted

Thule Mk2 Octavia Estate Non Aero Roof Bars with locks & keys :) - Have been used a few times with my bikes.

Consists of

Thule Square Bare 761 (120cm) & Thule Rapid System 757

20120928_151528.jpg

20120928_151538.jpg

The foot pack will fit, MK1 Fabia Estate/MK1 Octavia Estate however the bar length for these 2 is 108cm, these bars will be wide enough to fit but not sure if they will lock on with the cars being narrower than the mk2 octavia roof.

£65 £55 Collected - £80 £70 Delivered -- Make me an offer

Columbus surround for the vRS/Sport/Ambient/Classic (non dual zone climate control systems) -- SOLD

PD140 Decat - SOLD

OEM MK2 Skoda Octavia Drivers Door Mirror Lense (Clear/Heated/With wide view) -- SOLD

Genuine VCD's cable -- SOLD

OEM MK2 Skoda Octavia Estate Rubber Boot Liner -- SOLD

Grayston Spring Assistors - GE14 model. -- SOLD

Payments can be made via Paypal Gift (unless you pay the fee's) or cash on collection.

Any questions just ask

Matthew

Hiya,

How much do you want for the Graystons and did they work? I often have a loaded boot and three bikes on the back of our 4x4 and whilst doesn't sit as low as yours seemed to I do sometimes think it is a bit saggy... Also let me know if you don't have a taker for the boot mat as I'm local to you!

Cheers

Hiya,

How much do you want for the Graystons and did they work? I often have a loaded boot and three bikes on the back of our 4x4 and whilst doesn't sit as low as yours seemed to I do sometimes think it is a bit saggy... Also let me know if you don't have a taker for the boot mat as I'm local to you!

Cheers

Sorry, didn't realise I'd missed the price of the Grayston Spring Assisters. I've updated the original post. Yes, they worked well for the price. We had a trip to Cropton Forest with them fitted and the towbar didn't ground (like it did the previous times without them).

I'll be getting a delivery quote for the boot mat today and will let KBPhoto know, I'll let you know when KBPhoto makes his decision.

If I remember rightly you work close to me in Sheffield so I can drop the bits off with you on a day were both in Sheffield.

Matthew

Thanks for checking - I thought it would be quite a bit.

I think I'll pass now and I see you have another buying (skomaz) local to you already so I won't feel guilty about letting you down.

Thanks for checking for me.

Karl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello there,

Has the canbus been sold yet please? What year car is it out of btw? I'm thinking of upgrading a radio in a mk2 octavia i'll be getting shortly, it's an 06 and will most likely need a more recent canbus gateway if i intall the more recent radios.