The waiting room (for a factory order)

Tried to add some more extras to my order last week only to be told by Skoda that no changes could be possible as factory orders have now closed. :(

The dealer showed me their ordering system and all references to Octavia's have been removed!

I still don't have a build week, but judging by posts on here I am looking at the end of November, beginning of December. So hopefully my new vRS will be here the other side of 2013 :)

VRS CR Hatch

Race Blue

Alcantara Trim

Reversing sensors

Curtain airbags

spare wheel

Ordered 10th September and hoping it's not 16 weeks!! (Dealer said 8 to 12) :happy:

Car arrived at dealer on Monday and frustratingly I can't get out of work to pick up until Saturday, but that's the quickest new build i've ever had :sun:

Edited by ima

Hi,

it seems there are a good few of us waiting on factory orders, I thought it'd be nice if we all shared what we've ordered and the current status of it.

So I'll start off

• VRS TSI Hatch
  • Race Blue
  • Xenon
  • Rear parking sensors
  • Maxidot
  • Alicantara trim

Ordered 15th September, advice given was 12-16 weeks (so hopefully will be in it before new year). Still waiting on a build week

Delivery confirmed for end of next week. So that'll be 9 weeks from order. Can't wait

I'm waiting on this at the moment:

Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0TDi CR 170PS Hatch

Steel grey metallic

Front & rear parking sensors

Auto dimming rear view mirror

Heated front seats + vRS alcantara

Maxi dot computer

MDI

Towbar (removable)

18” ‘Neptune’ alloy wheels (Black)

Boot net

Rear window sun blind

Rear window roller blind

Ordered to collect middle of January. I can't actually remember when I ordered, will have to check back and see.

Edited by easypug

Hi,

it seems there are a good few of us waiting on factory orders, I thought it'd be nice if we all shared what we've ordered and the current status of it.

So I'll start off

• VRS TSI Hatch
  • Race Blue
  • Xenon
  • Rear parking sensors
  • Maxidot
  • Alicantara trim

Ordered 15th September, advice given was 12-16 weeks (so hopefully will be in it before new year). Still waiting on a build week

Here she is! Can't wait till Friday

New Wheels

I have been given a provisional build week of 49 (first week in December) ordered Oct 20th

Still looking at a January delivery - here's hoping confirmed date is brought forward!

Picked mine up at lunchtime (a day short of 9 weeks since ordering), been pottering around (traffic and weather have put paid to anything else).

No doubt plenty of questions will follow, to do the weekend enable oil temp sensor via VCDS and if dries up a bit fit OEM Bluetooth

IMG 2664

Mine was ordered at the end of August (company car) and I found out today I probably won't get it until January. The provisional date is 14 December but ".....Skoda are changing dates all the time......" according to the lease co, so "......more than likely after Christmas......".

Black VRS Estate

Sunset glass

F&R sensors

Black alloys

De-badged

Alcantara Seats

• 2 weeks later...

Finally. It's in the country and on the back of a transporter somewhere. Expected at dealers by Friday for collection early next week. 9 weeks from order to delivery. Not bad at all.

Finally. It's in the country and on the back of a transporter somewhere. Expected at dealers by Friday for collection early next week. 9 weeks from order to delivery. Not bad at all.

Happy days!

• 2 weeks later...

Time for me to leave the waiting room, picked up my lovely shiny new Vrs on Wednesday, had rear windows tinted today (OG Tinting, Earls Barton, top blokes!). Back to dealers Monday for bluetooth fitting, then ready to fully enjoy (once I've completed running it in of course). Good luck to those still waiting. It's worth it. :hi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At long last finally took delivery of my new vRS last night!

Had complications with the insurance company regarding my previous vRS and its accident back in December.

The new one has been at the dealers for nearly three weeks - you can bet how frustrating that was!!!!

First Impressions of the new one...

Xenon lights - wow - they are brilliant

Convinced that the heater in my first one was faulty - lovely and warm in the new one

Dark interior with red stitching really looks the part on a white car with black alloys (although swmbo thinks someone has stolen the wheel trims!)

Managed to get her home (the car, not the wife) before the latest batch of snow fell - now a couple on inch on her.

Overall one very happy vRS driver again :rofl:

• Like 1