Recent order from Superskoda.com

Macdemon

On the 1st Sept I placed an order for daytime LEB running bulbs from Superskoda.

It's now 3rd October and the item has still not arrived.

I sent them an email on 27th Sept asking for further information and to date, nobody has bothered to contact me back, and I'm concerned that the item is lost in transit.

I've tried calling the telephone number on the email but it says the person I'm calling is not available and to try again later.

I want my money back, as I'm 41 Euros down and not happy about it. :)

Anyone had any good or bad experiences from Superskoda??

Mac,

There was a problem with the original supply of these bulbs, originals didn't fit, new supply ordered ("please keep the wrong ones and we'll send you a gift with the replacements") - I'm patiently awaiting mine too- promised this month.

Hang in there!

My last order for wheel centre caps arrived in two days! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Funny you should say that. I ordered some bits over 10 days ago and not yet arrived, although did get a standard email saying that items dispatched. Previous orders were here within 3/4 days. Like you, I have emailed them but no reply. Previously, they have answered my emails right away - hope they have not got "Belly Up". We should be covered for a refund from PayPal though if things turn out bad.

• Like 1

Did Truthseeker say he'd received LED bulbs?

No?

So there's really no point in asking how long his order took if, as I know, the LED bulbs have yet to be placed on stock?

Superskoda use several different carriers, depending on the size/weight of the merchandise.

Stuff I've ordered in the past has taken 2-3 weeks to arrive.

If the bulbs are not yet in stock, why don't they email their customers to give them an update on the situation??

There\s nothing worse than sitting in the dark looking into a black hole of uncertainty!!!

This is what I got!

Dear customer,

we would like to inform you, that due to mistake by the factory producing all LED light systems for us, we have received and resent incorrect LED bulbs to all customers which ordered YET-P13WDL.

Bulbs we received and resent to all customers were originally for different car, also using same base. But due to different top diameter, it cannot be fitted to your Yeti vehicle (resistor units and blue clips are suitable).

We accept full responsibility for this issue. That means, we don´t want from you to send anything back. That also means, we will send correct bulbs within this month to you with a small gift for you (your Yeti).

If you don´t want to wait anymore furhter for the correct bulbs, please reply to this email and we will refund you full amount for this item and again, you don´t need to send anything back.

Please accept our apologies. We will do our best to avoid any other mistakes in the future.

Best Regards

your superskoda.com team

• 2 weeks later...

I have been emailing Sperskoda for the pass week or so and ALL of my email have gone unanswered :(. I have also been trying to contact them by phone but they are NEVER available.

Yesterday I demanded a refund, which was actioned this morning, and NO apology was offered.

Has anyone ordered the LED DRLs' and has actually received them??

I will NOT be ordering from this firm again, as I felt that they treated with with utter contempt. :wall:.

Your poor experience seems to be at odds with quite a few other people's, including mine (two orders, both fulfilled promptly and with adequate communication) and especially Merlinman's since he ordered the same part and was kept informed of the problem. They certainly seem to be reading your e-mails to them, since they have responded promptly to your refund request.

Apologies if this is asking the bleeding obvious but have you checked that their e-mails to you aren't getting blocked by your junk e-mail filter?

P.S. Other happy SuperSkoda customers on this thread. You'll find other complaints, though, if you Google. Then again, the old marketing rule of thumb is that customers will on average tell one other person about a good experience, whereas they will tell ten people about a bad experience. As newspapers have known for decades, bad news is always more interesting than good...

Edited by ejstubbs

Ummm, yes I have thanks.

I will source bulbs from another website.

I'm glad they responded to merlinman's email, they certainly did not respond to mine, even if they were received.

Interesting one this. I too have always found SuperSkoda to be very efficient in their order delivery and replies to my emails, usually within the hour of me sending them. Last order though took 2 weeks to arrive although email notification that order was dispatched was sent day after ordered. Never did get any response to my several emails asking where order was. Like MacDemon, has made me think about using them again - shame, as spent a small fortune with them, and always been very happy.

Edited by Truthseeker

I ordered the LEDs but got the wrong ones

Been waiting for the replacements and the mystery gift for the mistake

On SuperSkoda site it states coming in stock 19-10-12

Should be interesting what happens now ?

• 5 years later...

International buyers, be careful when you deal with SuperSkoda or KOPACEK. They are an untrusty worthy bunch of people. Reason to says so, they did not send me the correct goods I ordered through their online portal http://www.superskoda.com on 4 Sept 2017 .  When I ask them to rectify their mistake they just did a partial refund resulting me to lose big time in shipping costs.   They are not remorseful or apologetic and they are a bunch of liars who won’t deliver what they promised.

They are indeed very hit and miss, if the goods are actually in stock (rather than just showing in stock on the website :shake: ) then they are good. 

Where they fail spectacularly is when the goods are either out of stock, damaged in transit, or the wrong goods are sent out.... SS have no understanding of the meaning of customer service whatsoever! 

I've ordered Skoda parts from superskoda many, many times over my 7 years of Yeti ownership.

A couple of times I've had cause to email them, once about a delayed shipping and another because an incorrect item was sent. I've always had an email back and the issue sorted immediately. The one time I had to return the incorrect item, they credited my account for the postage, no problems.

They have also sourced stuff from the Skoda Auto E-Shop for me and shipped them.

Personally, in my experience, I have no complaints regarding the service and will continue to shop there. 

• Like 2

Have used Superskoda a few times.

Each time goods arrived in good condition.

Knowing how some parcel delivery companies work (not the goods supplier)

I would not use them if I wanted goods delivered in a day or so.

Had an interior led light fail after a month, replaced free of charge without question.

Yes, I will use them again when I need to.